ADVERTISEMENT

OT A’s Bruce Maxwell first MLB player to kneel for anthem

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

http://www.sfgate.com/athletics/article/A-s-Bruce-Maxwell-first-MLB-player-to-kneel-for-12223798.php

More and more politics coming to the entertainment field

Sports has usually been a way to unite us so I am not sure if this has a happy ending

The fans in the stand and watching on TV have no ability to stop white cops from doing whatever they are doing that has folks so upset. There are already enough laws against what they are complaining about so I don't know what can be done.......which is why I ask "What is the kneeling going to do except cause anger?"

This is on Trump he put gasoline on a forest fire yesterday.
LOl yeah everything is on Trump..I just love how my stocks keep going up and away and how jobs are coming back. I don't watch the NFL anymore except for Dallas and I am far from alone. This is all coming from people that aren't American and want to tear down this country.
This is such a sorry country but why do you continue to live here? Why is it that so many want to come here? I mean America is just aweful then why don't these athletes take their money and leave?

LOl yeah everything is on Trump..I just love how my stocks keep going up and away and how jobs are coming back. I don't watch the NFL anymore except for Dallas and I am far from alone. This is all coming from people that aren't American and want to tear down this country.
This is such a sorry country but why do you continue to live here? Why is it that so many want to come here? I mean America is just aweful then why don't these athletes take their money and leave?
Yea, its Trumps fault. I blame him for our loss to A&M too.

Sad. Used to watch NFL and other sports to get away from politics. They are destroying themselves from within. I wish Trump had stayed out of sports but this dam broke several years ago. Maybe my golf game will get better. I had already quit watching. Life is hard and I need an outlet to break the stress. Used to be watching sports. No more.

You missed the point. By making a public statement that drew a clear battle line between protesters and "real Americans" he set the stage for future protests by those who hate him.

I don't understand why this causes such strong reactions either way. If you agree with the players, that's fine. If you don't, turn the channel and enjoy the day with your family. Why does our society give a shit if someone has different beliefs or wants to shine a spotlight on their personal crusade?

You missed the point wasn't really bashing him even though he is a clown by saying what he said he just made it worse.

Reactions: Woodshed 1914
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT