ADVERTISEMENT

am I still a troll

Originally posted by minnesotahog:
Even though I was right about chunky?
Do you really think you're the only one on here who didn't think Chaney was the answer? smh

The fact that u feel the need to start a thread asking this, while saying "see I was right"...... DEFINITELY means you're still a troll

If you have to ask, you don't need us to answer.

My only question is, where is the "Chaney isn't the problem" crowd?? Probably the only thing that Minnesota and I agree on... Chaney was terrible here.

Originally posted by Sir OinksAlot:
Even though I was right about chunky?
Do you really think you're the only one on here who didn't think Chaney was the answer? smh
I pioneered the idea. Year 1, game 4. I should be an adviser.

Originally posted by Treeclimber2:
My only question is, where is the "Chaney isn't the problem" crowd?? Probably the only thing that Minnesota and I agree on... Chaney was terrible here.
I think you're on to something here. Their silence is defining. I could troll and say what else me and you are right about...

Originally posted by HogView:
Another look at me thread!!!
Exactly what a "Cheney isn't the problem" poster would say... I don't want to say you were wrong but you're never right?

Ok, not the way I seen this thread going... smh
"Seen" is never used without a modifier like have seen, has seen, etc.

Today's grammar lesson is from http://grammarstars.blogspot.com/2007/09/saw-seen-spin.html

This hindersome and annoying mistake is heard just about everywhere around Columbus County N. C.-- the irritating misuse of SEEN for SAW. If you live around here, I know you've probably heard it dozens of times, so I'm now going to see if we can clear up the cobwebs on this one now and forever!

First, though, here's a quick review of verb tenses. All English verbs have six tenses and I'll use examples from today's subject lesson to go through them.

PRESENT - I see, you see, he/she/it sees, we see, you see, they see

PAST - I saw, you saw, he/she/it saw, we saw, you saw, they saw

FUTURE - I shall see, you will see, he/she/it will see, we shall see, you will see, they will see

PRESENT PERFECT- I have seen, you have seen, he/she/it has seen, we have seen, you have seen, they have seen

PAST PERFECT - I had seen, you had seen, he/she/it had seen, we had seen, you had seen, they had seen

FUTURE PERFECT - I shall have seen, you will have seen, he/she/it will have seen, we shall have seen, you will have seen, they will have seen

Now, we should never see "I seen ..." again in this forum!

So in other words, you can't bring yourself to say I "seen" the future and I'm right?
Originally posted by ClearLakeHog-2:
Ok, not the way I seen this thread going... smh
"Seen" is never used without a modifier like have seen, has seen, etc.

Today's grammar lesson is from http://grammarstars.blogspot.com/2007/09/saw-seen-spin.html

This hindersome and annoying mistake is heard just about everywhere around Columbus County N. C.-- the irritating misuse of SEEN for SAW. If you live around here, I know you've probably heard it dozens of times, so I'm now going to see if we can clear up the cobwebs on this one now and forever!

First, though, here's a quick review of verb tenses. All English verbs have six tenses and I'll use examples from today's subject lesson to go through them.

PRESENT - I see, you see, he/she/it sees, we see, you see, they see

PAST - I saw, you saw, he/she/it saw, we saw, you saw, they saw

FUTURE - I shall see, you will see, he/she/it will see, we shall see, you will see, they will see

PRESENT PERFECT- I have seen, you have seen, he/she/it has seen, we have seen, you have seen, they have seen

PAST PERFECT - I had seen, you had seen, he/she/it had seen, we had seen, you had seen, they had seen

FUTURE PERFECT - I shall have seen, you will have seen, he/she/it will have seen, we shall have seen, you will have seen, they will have seen

Now, we should never see "I seen ..." again in this forum!

Originally posted by jreff32:
Just hope this new OC will start Austin over Brandon next year.
No way. All BA needs is receivers, O-line and a brain transfusion

So in other words, you can't bring yourself to say I "seen" the future and I'm right?

Nope!
happy.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT