ADVERTISEMENT

And UK fans calls other teams thugs

They think everybody should play flag basketball against them. They don't like it if you ruff them up alittle.

What a bunch of wimps. Their big guys get away with a ton of body contact on many of their blocked shots, but if you hack them on the outside, or foul them hard on the inside, many of their fans scream thug ball, flagrant foul and ejection.

Reactions: JunkyardHawg
This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Hey folks, please meet the softest UK fan on the planet. He has an inferiority complex on Steroids. Dug up a seven year old thread to get me banned on RUPP Rafters. Then went on to say "There are probably more but i don't want to search" LMAO, You went back 7 years you bleeding vagina. Congrats on being the absolute most childish fan on the internet.

KY fans think the officials only call bad calls against them while the rest of the nation sees in different...they are the biggest basketball/football whiners in the nation.

Hey folks, please meet the softest UK fan on the planet. He has an inferiority complex on Steroids. Dug up a seven year old thread to get me banned on RUPP Rafters. Then went on to say "There are probably more but i don't want to search" LMAO, You went back 7 years you bleeding vagina. Congrats on being the absolute most childish fan on the internet.
Whiner. You lost. UK with 3 players out. No point guards.

Rewatch the game. Your coach crying his ass off. Got out coached.

Whole telecast was Musselman and Arky players whining. Give it a rest.

Last edited:
KY fans think the officials only call bad calls against them while the rest of the nation sees in different...they are the biggest basketball/football whiners in the nation.
Does anyone hand out white tee‘s when you show up to play ? I didn’t think so. Almost every road game we play is a white out or red out or whatever . I find it interesting you didn’t mention your players flopping and acting like they was gut shot on every play. Oh and btw the little ice bag was a nice touch. Truth is you hate us because you want to be us. You guys got a nice team that hustle their tail off. Hope we don’t see you in tournament. You got a very good coach. I wouldn’t mind if he someday coached at Ky but not until Cal decides to retire. If we decide we want him then he’ll come so we’ll get back to you on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT