ADVERTISEMENT

Another Graduate transfer

Bryant Hog fan

Letterman
Jun 30, 2009
Jon Reschke, linebacker from Michigan State, evidently made some kind of ill-advised remark about one of his ex-teammates; and he, his coaches, have decided that he needed to transfer. 6'2", 225 lbs. Just another interesting situation out there.

Probably not a smart move to pick up a guy calling teammates the hard ER.
I'm obviously not up with all the abbreviated lingo, but just wondering if he didn't voice what other players also might have thought....or said between themselves. He might not be a good teammate...but then again, just because he said something about an ex-teammate doesn't mean he's necessarily trouble either. Would like to know more about him and this situation before we pass on him.

I'm obviously not up with all the abbreviated lingo, but just wondering if he didn't voice what other players also might have thought....or said between themselves. He might not be a good teammate...but then again, just because he said something about an ex-teammate doesn't mean he's necessarily trouble either. Would like to know more about him and this situation before we pass on him.
Yeah, I have no idea what a "hard ER" is. Just old, I guess....:)

What word ends in ER that when voiced loudly causes pissed off teammates? And eventually gets him booted?

Reactions: treestandhog
76RDZ_s-200x150.gif

Sounds like a terrible person. Probably uttered words that he'd heard thousands of times in that same locker room by that same person towards his other black teamates.

Imo, it should have not been said, but looking at their record the context was probably warranted.

Sounds like a terrible person. Probably uttered words that he'd heard thousands of times in that same locker room by that same person towards his other black teamates.

Imo, it should have not been said, but looking at their record the context was probably warranted.

I'll wait until this is moved to the grim bottom to reply to this.

You can not be serious......

I'll wait until this is moved to the grim bottom to reply to this.

Ok. The guy is the most despicable person in the world and should be stripped of everything. I'm sure nothing was said, nor was there any other part of the story on than this one white guy using racial slurs. But that's all that matters anyways. Being offended by everything and everyone is what's in these days.

Meanwhile every rap video utters those exact words in the same context and no-one is horrified. I never said it was ok to be called anything, but I will say that being thicker skinned will get you further, especially inside a college football locker room.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT