ADVERTISEMENT

OT Armed men on ASU campus

Actually texted two of my buddies who have kids up there, to let them know
one of them has a daughter and she was one of the ones who saw them and called 911.

Won't get into specifics because this is still ongoing on but this is not a hoax or wild imagination

The campus police at Arkie Lite must be wanting a raise. This stuff has become fairly frequent at ASU.

People here take it serious as all people do but it hits home every time one of these things come up. Brings back memories of the Jonesboro West Side shooting. Actually seen a couple yesterday that lost a daughter in this horrible shooting. The Gentleman worked at same place as I did. Remember it as it was yesterday.

Reactions: RazorHogBall
A group of students were filming a project for something. They were actors for the filming. They were filming near the union.

I was on campus doing a live broadcast for the Arkansas Sports Show at the Convo Center. They made us all get on the lower level for a bit. Most everyone remained calm, but you could tell there was some tension. We didn't find about about the student project until later.

Hopefully everything will end well, always scary when news like this breaks. I know a couple kids who attend ASU.

The students and probably the Prof aren't on the ball. You do something like that in public without informing the campus police and townies is borderline oh screw it it totally stupid. There is no defense based on ignorance, terror is a word heard in every newscast. Pegs it on he dumb meter for me.

The students and probably the Prof aren't on the ball. You do something like that in public without informing the campus police and townies is borderline oh screw it it totally stupid. There is no defense based on ignorance, terror is a word heard in every newscast. Pegs it on he dumb meter for me.

Sounds like this is what happened. They didn't alert anyone they were doing this, especially the campus police.
I know several parents have driven up there to check on kids. Some one will have to answer for this, probably the professor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT