ADVERTISEMENT

Beat The Heels and Beat Them Good

Sawnee Cat

Letterman
Aug 18, 2007
Go Hawgs.

Speaking with a Carolina fan today and when I asked him what it would take to beat Arkansas he burst out laughing. I was offended.

Take it to them and don't let off of their throats. Go Hawgs and Go SEC. The BBN is pulling for you.

Sawnee,

I certainly hope the Hogs win, but as for BBN wanting us to win, that would have been true in years past, but not any longer. Your "new generation fans" complain too much about a hard foul here and there, aggressive play, referees, announcers, in fact, they complain about almost everything.

Originally posted by ThreeHogNight:
Sawnee,

I certainly hope the Hogs win, but as for BBN wanting us to win, that would have been true in years past, but not any longer. Your "new generation fans" complain too much about a hard foul here and there, aggressive play, referees, announcers, in fact, they complain about almost everything.
I can't speak for all UK fans but I know several who do not feel that way. Personally I want Arkansas to do well because they have knowledgeable fans and have an appreciation of college basketball. Very few SEC schools have fans that meet that criteria. Most don't even care or watch. Arkansas fans do.

So I was disappointed UNC won and I am very disappointed there are no other SEC left in the Big Dance other than our Cats. Next year a lot of good talent is coming into the league and that should be something to build on. We need at least 8 or 10 SEC schools to have tournament teams and we need them to advance. It is a lot more fun for all of us if that happens.

Arkansas is a very worthy opponent and provides entertaining games. SEC basketball is better for the Razorbacks hiring an exciting coach and a coach who competes at an NCAA Tournament level. I trust you have a great season in 2015-2016.

Take care Razorback fans.

Would have loved nothing better than beating UNC but our coach is stubborn and stuck with the press. They easily beat it and either scored lay ups or got fouled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT