ADVERTISEMENT

Buzz Williams everyone

Please stop. I could care less about this FB bs of a controversy. Stand, sit, do a little jig, whatever, its your right as American. No need to bother me with it.
No one twisted your arm to respond to this great post much less click on it. So in actuality....you bothered yourself. Some maturity would do you well....and maybe a little timeout with your nose in a corner.

Interesting video that people are now referencing. I think @RazorAg brought it here a couple years ago since he was impressed with Buzz Williams during the search where we got Anderson.

Reactions: J.C. Rose
Interesting choice of words considering many/most consider the kneeling during the National Anthem disrespectful to those who died while serving to provide that very freedom you reference.

The protest is aimed at what they believe to be a social injustice in our country. I don't know if its true, but I definitely believe in their right as Americans to express that in protest. This protest is peaceful and much more respectful than a flag burning, so I see nothing wrong with it. It is definitely NOT a shot at our veterans. That's simply a cover to mask the issue of racial inequality, which many refuse to acknowledge or discuss.

Tl;dr - No one is disrespecting veterans.

The protest is aimed at what they believe to be a social injustice in our country. I don't know if its true, but I definitely believe in their right as Americans to express that in protest. This protest is peaceful and much more respectful than a flag burning, so I see nothing wrong with it. It is definitely NOT a shot at our veterans. That's simply a cover to mask the issue of racial inequality, which many refuse to acknowledge or discuss.

See, you do care. It is a shot at our veterans even if they are to ignorant to realize it. Its the responsibility of the leaders at the university to educate them. Kneeling for something that we use as a gesture and a "thanks" to all whom have served to protect your rights, is the WRONG time and place to protest. That doesn't even take into account they are doing it while representing a university that we as residents and donors pay for.

Well this veteran thinks it's a BIGTIME shot at me and every other man or woman who has sacrificed their lives or given a small or big part of their lives defending it.

Please stop. I could care less about this FB bs of a controversy. Stand, sit, do a little jig, whatever, its your right as American. No need to bother me with it.

RZ0fuUmxRIHcs.gif

You want 5***** or any stars to come to this hate! I thought Arkansas was different. Wow!!! Believe kids read this board? Yes!

You want 5***** or any stars to come to this hate! I thought Arkansas was different. Wow!!! Believe kids read this board? Yes!
Here is the modern liberal social gestapo at work. They label anyone who doesnt share their beliefs as "hate filled, racist, sexist, bigoted" etc. All on a singular disagreement. This action is a tool of intimidation in an attempt to shame people for their own rational decisions. People theb fear reprocussions or the labeling from the "social police". In other words its a form of social terrorism.

So, lets ask ourselves who is really "filled with hate" in this discussion? Who is the true bully in this scenario? Its clear to see IMO.

On another note, your labels and false threats have no power over free thinkers (more realize this every day). The anti PC movement is growing louder in voice and to steal a phrase that Im sure you use alot... you will be on the wrong side of history my friend for attempting to silence free men.

Remember, no one says these girls shouldnt voice their opinions but the how and the when is important.

Reactions: ntxhog
Here is the modern liberal social gestapo at work. They label anyone who doesnt share their beliefs as "hate filled, racist, sexist, bigoted" etc. All on a singular disagreement. This action is a tool of intimidation in an attempt to shame people for their own rational decisions. People theb fear reprocussions or the labeling from the "social police". In other words its a form of social terrorism.

So, lets ask ourselves who is really "filled with hate" in this discussion? Who is the true bully in this scenario? Its clear to see IMO.

On another note, your labels and false threats have no power over free thinkers (more realize this every day). The anti PC movement is growing louder in voice and to steal a phrase that Im sure you use alot... you will be on the wrong side of history my friend for attempting to silence free men.

Remember, no one says these girls shouldnt voice their opinions but the how and the when is important.

In summation: If you don't act and/or think like I believe you should, you're wrong.

Reactions: hendrixhogfan
In summation: If you don't act and/or think like I believe you should, you're wrong.
Yes, thats what HE said. My stance allows for others to believe different than I do. His doesnt.

I dont discredit him for his opinions just how he attavks others for theirs. So, I push back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT