ADVERTISEMENT

OT Ernie Johnson (great speech)

I love Ernie Johnson! ESPN did a feature on him that was absolutely touching...

Seen it live and it was definitely touching! Problem is the radical left are intolerant cause they've been indoctrinated and won't listen cause they know it all. They're being lead by PAID protesters that actually get some good company benefits that come with the paid protester job. As long as Soros has money, expect this. It's what he does (creates chaos)

Reactions: ntxhog
Seen it live and it was definitely touching! Problem is the radical left are intolerant cause they've been indoctrinated and won't listen cause they know it all. They're being lead by PAID protesters that actually get some good company benefits that come with the paid protester job. As long as Soros has money, expect this. It's what he does (creates chaos)
Dang it Minnesota, I'm finding myself agreeing with you on a few things lately. Now if I could only get you on CBB's side we would be buds! ;)

Dang it Minnesota, I'm finding myself agreeing with you on a few things lately. Now if I could only get you on CBB's side we would be buds! ;)
lol If he win and recruits well then I'll be his main supporter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT