ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN making more changes

Not as much as the other Bill by a country mile. And Im not talking about Cosby. Nothing like the face of the party sexually assaulting women his entire career to further the womens euqlity movement for the dems.... well except the latest face of the party being the one who smeared those same women in the effort to ensure her man was propped up for the spotlight. "War on women!" right? But by all means please continue to lead the bull through the china shop.
No amount of perversion can compare to Democrat Anthony Weiner.

People who are die hard Republicans or Democrats crack me up. Politics aren't sports, in sports you pick a team and live and die by everything they do. People love to do the same with political parties, never acknowledge anything bad your party does and constantly bash the other side. Maybe the country would be a little better off if both sides weren't constantly bashing each other and instead tried to understand each other a little more... But I know that's asking far to much..

I vote republican because I make decent money, I work my ass off for it and want to keep it.

Libs are too short sighted to see that their politicians want illegals here so they can put them up on our tax dollars and have them vote democrat. It has nothing to do with the "American way". They government wants to take over healthcare not because it's the right thing to do but to further more make us more dependent on them. I like q minimalist government. Damn we have some retarded people on here.

I vote republican because I make decent money, I work my ass off for it and want to keep it.

Libs are too short sighted to see that their politicians want illegals here so they can put them up on our tax dollars and have them vote democrat. It has nothing to do with the "American way". They government wants to take over healthcare not because it's the right thing to do but to further more make us more dependent on them. I like q minimalist government. Damn we have some retarded people on here.
ecd97f7ca0b0ab2eedac43a00d0a2efe.jpg

If I had written this post I don't think I would refer to other posters as retarded. If you only make "decent" money and you think the GOP is working for you, then you have been seriously misled.

If I had written this post I don't think I would refer to other posters as retarded. If you only make "decent" money and you think the GOP is working for you, then you have been seriously misled.
You don't know what you are talking about, not at all. One to many Michael Moore documentaries..... Yikes

People actually believe a health care "mandate" is necessary. How does a group of people become so disillusioned?

All of us are ignorant about something, and it appears that healthcare is one of those areas for you. See the link. We are grossly overpaying for mediocre care in this country.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danmun...-compared-to-10-other-countries/#1520c8bc576f

We need fundamental change in our healthcare system.
If you were under the impression that I thought highly of our current healthcare system then I did a poor job communicating.

Agree with your last sentence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT