ADVERTISEMENT

OT Football coaches and church?

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

Looked like Kurt Anderson went to church today and it made me wonder if anyone knows where some of our FB coaches might attend church.

Looked like Kurt Anderson went to church today and it made me wonder if anyone knows where some of our FB coaches might attend church.
I didn't figure CBB as much of a church goer, but he's had a few religious tweets this past year. The first I've ever seen from him.

thought maybe some members went to church with a coach

I know Nick Floyd gave him a Bible around the time he became the Chaplain for the team. Coach made a comment along the lines that it was the best gift he had ever been given. I would also imagine players like Hunter Henry and Drew Morgan (plus many others on the team and in the athletic department that I do not know about from a spiritual standpoint) have been a good reflection of the gospel to him. Iron sharpens Iron.

I don't think God decides winners and losers of sports, but it sure cannot hurt to be on His team when you need a 25 yard over the shoulder lob pass to bounce in your stud RB's hands on 4th down in OT!..I'm just saying...

Reactions: anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a
I don't think God decides winners and losers of sports, but it sure cannot hurt to be on His team when you need a 25 yard over the shoulder lob pass to bounce in your stud RB's hands on 4th down in OT!..I'm just saying...
Yeah, Notre Dame would be undefeated, right? Baylor too, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT