ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck sat !

Not many. It can get a bit active during football season but even then it's just a shadow of what it was back when it was the Pigpen.

Should be a good game today if the Hogs decide to actually play in both halves and not take the second half off like they did against a&m. Unlike those that have been calling Finebaum so much I think we can win but can't say we will. Our shooting and rebounding can be weak at times and I'm still trying to get the Lady Razorbacks to teach the guys how to shoot free throws, seems to be a weakness many of them.

Yeah the premium board has a lot of action but most of those people forget this forum is even here. I actually did till I read a post on the premium board about KY free board....About the game I honestly haven't watched a single KY game so I won't post a prediction. Its not just KY I haven't watched, I'm a hawg fan not so much a sports fan. I have been pleasantly surprised the last half of the season this season and do believe if your KY team isn't as special as you think, hawgs could win big, if it is the best team you have had in 20 years it should be a good game because this is the best hawg team in 20 years in my honest opinion. Good luck today

Lurker.....the same can be said about your board during football season! Now don't go choking on your pride!

ADVERTISEMENT