ADVERTISEMENT

Guys and Gals, how many times have we been through this now?

By the grace of God, we have prayed against hatred, and people whom wish our good, loving, and humble kids bad experiences in their lives. These kids have done no harm to anyone on this board or in this state. Yes, they both decided not to be Razorbacks, and it's ok for fans to be upset about that. But going out of the way to hurt or wish bad on any human being - much less a kid, because of a footbal or basketball is just wrong. If the Razorbacks decided not to offer a kid that really wanted to be a hog, most..if not all fans would just trust that the coach decided that that kid wasn't a fit for the program. So I just don't understand how any fan that's a grown adult, wouldn't understand a kid making a choice he feels is best for him. The Univesity of Arkansas makes choices that are best for the U of A. As long as I have been a hog fan, I have never ever on any website or blog, down a kid, because he chose a school other than Arkansas to attend. But hey, this is a new generation, and love, kindness, and understanding others is by choice now, rather than natural occurrence, and that is a shame. I still watch all the Hog sports, and cheer them on..no one is ever going take that from me. I don't have to have 70,000 with me to remember Steve Atwater, almost win the Miami game if he could have just held on to that ball. Or when we were cheated by refs in the SMU game, on a bogus interferance call. Gary Anderson electrifying moves, plays. No..it's deeper than that. My brother and I making sure we didn't miss any BB or FB games, whether it was on TV or the radio. His name was Kenneth Peterson, and we have since lost him to heaven. My cousin Keith Peterson play BB for Hogs. His life did not turn out the way he probably planned, but that was by choice. My point is that, this wasn't the first, nor will it be the last a kid from this state decides that the U of A is not the choice for him. But there are more important things going on around us. Way more important then trying to find a way to hurt or tarnish kid for making a choice in his life that he feels is best for him. Both kids are great human beings, and will be great citizens. They may not be able to reach all their goals, but at least they will have a chance to try. With Gods blessing, they both will graduate from college, be successful, and have a beautiful family of their own. In the end, it wasn't that the U of A wasn't good enough- as some have said- but only that they feel they made the best choice for them, to take the next step in reaching their goals, in the future. That's all.

This all makes perfect sense and I 100% agree, but fans all over the country wish ill will on kids and have no perspective on things outside of what they want, so it's cool.

You have a lot of nerve calling yourself a Hog fan Montez. If you're a fan I'd hate to see how our enemies treat us.

Reactions: futurehawgdad9
You have a lot of nerve calling yourself a Hog fan Montez. If you're a fan I'd hate to see how our enemies treat us.
Haha. Montez dropping in here.

Don't expect yourself or "your" kid to be welcomed back with open arms if/when Urb doesn't work out for KJ.

Your definition of what a fan should be, is obviously different from me. But that's cool, I have no enemies by the way..but haters are always in abundance. I love people in general, and no fan anywhere will change that. So I appreciate your opinion, but I agree to disagree with on your comment.

By the grace of God, we have prayed against hatred, and people whom wish our good, loving, and humble kids bad experiences in their lives. These kids have done no harm to anyone on this board or in this state. Yes, they both decided not to be Razorbacks, and it's ok for fans to be upset about that. But going out of the way to hurt or wish bad on any human being - much less a kid, because of a footbal or basketball is just wrong. If the Razorbacks decided not to offer a kid that really wanted to be a hog, most..if not all fans would just trust that the coach decided that that kid wasn't a fit for the program. So I just don't understand how any fan that's a grown adult, wouldn't understand a kid making a choice he feels is best for him. The Univesity of Arkansas makes choices that are best for the U of A. As long as I have been a hog fan, I have never ever on any website or blog, down a kid, because he chose a school other than Arkansas to attend. But hey, this is a new generation, and love, kindness, and understanding others is by choice now, rather than natural occurrence, and that is a shame. I still watch all the Hog sports, and cheer them on..no one is ever going take that from me. I don't have to have 70,000 with me to remember Steve Atwater, almost win the Miami game if he could have just held on to that ball. Or when we were cheated by refs in the SMU game, on a bogus interferance call. Gary Anderson electrifying moves, plays. No..it's deeper than that. My brother and I making sure we didn't miss any BB or FB games, whether it was on TV or the radio. His name was Kenneth Peterson, and we have since lost him to heaven. My cousin Keith Peterson play BB for Hogs. His life did not turn out the way he probably planned, but that was by choice. My point is that, this wasn't the first, nor will it be the last a kid from this state decides that the U of A is not the choice for him. But there are more important things going on around us. Way more important then trying to find a way to hurt or tarnish kid for making a choice in his life that he feels is best for him. Both kids are great human beings, and will be great citizens. They may not be able to reach all their goals, but at least they will have a chance to try. With Gods blessing, they both will graduate from college, be successful, and have a beautiful family of their own. In the end, it wasn't that the U of A wasn't good enough- as some have said- but only that they feel they made the best choice for them, to take the next step in reaching their goals, in the future. That's all.

Honestly, I don't think anyone is actually upset with either of the them as individuals. While we obviously would have preferred that both had chosen to become Razorbacks, in my opinion, 99% of any animosity you may perceive as directed toward them can be largely attributed to how their representatives, including you, have handled the process. It's one thing to choose to go elsewhere because you think that is truly the best choice for your future; it's another to be disrespectful to your home state in the process. I'm sure the kids are great people, but unfortunately, the drama that has surrounded both of them has tainted their image in the eyes of Razorback fans. It is truly a shame for the kids that the supposed adults in the situation do so much to ruin what should be a very exciting moment in their lives.

Don't expect yourself or "your" kid to be welcomed back with open arms if/when Urb doesn't work out for KJ.

We don't..that be proven already. But we were born and raise here, my grandparents through racial injustice, and my mother raising a family, while working 3 jobs, and her kids raise her to respect any human being, because that's What she believed in, no matter how the outside word treated her. So statements like yours won't bother us. We've had tougher battles then this, and our family had been strong trough it all. So in the end, I just say God bless you, because you, and any other that may think like you, will never be able to cause our family to feel like we can't live here. And besides..we were never welcome here by you before our son was recruited. So why would that mean anything to us now? We have never met you. Anyway, good day to you, or night.

What a shitty thing to say. The kid has done nothing to you, or your family, but you let your hatred for him cloud your better judgement. The kid could be out using drugs or shooting folks or a myriad of things that would make him a bad kid, but choosing a school that he thought was in HIS best interest and you bash him like he is a thug? Get a life. I think you are pathetic and I am ashamed you are a fan of the same school I am.

Reactions: RazorbackDundee

Dear Montez:

Please go away.

But if you stay, paragraphs are your friend.

Gotta say, I love how Montez writes, but KJ went to OSU because he thinks he's too good for Arkansas. He didn't stick to his commitment, bottom line. I don't respect that. Kevaughn stuck to his commitment to UF, and I respect that deeply. I will always root for both of them, but I will always hold that lack of respect against KJ. KA is good in my book.

Gotta say, I love how Montez writes, but KJ went to OSU because he thinks he's too good for Arkansas. He didn't stick to his commitment, bottom line. I don't respect that. Kevaughn stuck to his commitment to UF, and I respect that deeply. I will always root for both of them, but I will always hold that lack of respect against KJ. KA is good in my book.
Good post I can understand feeling slighted, but don't bash the kid like 5 did. That's just uncalled for.

And btw, don't forget to blame yourself for the way that sideshow went down. Too bad you had to drag a young man into it as well.

Montez? The only thing he is guilty of is keeping an open dialogue with us and his step-son choosing a different school. That's it. Let's save the vitriol for the true criminals and traitors. Montez is a mouthpiece, and maybe one that deserves a good public whipping, but he's nothing more than that.

You must've forgotten the things he posted on EVERY board about the fans and the Razorbacks. He deserves everything he gets from the fans.

Honestly, I don't think anyone is actually upset with either of the them as individuals. While we obviously would have preferred that both had chosen to become Razorbacks, in my opinion, 99% of any animosity you may perceive as directed toward them can be largely attributed to how their representatives, including you, have handled the process. It's one thing to choose to go elsewhere because you think that is truly the best choice for your future; it's another to be disrespectful to your home state in the process. I'm sure the kids are great people, but unfortunately, the drama that has surrounded both of them has tainted their image in the eyes of Razorback fans. It is truly a shame for the kids that the supposed adults in the situation do so much to ruin what should be a very exciting moment in their lives.

I haven't handled anything but what my son ask me to do for him. Just because I did not do it the way you or others may think it should have been done, doesn't make it wrong, it just makes it your - and whoever else that think let you - opinion. With that, again..you don't know me or my family. You don't know what happen in our sons recruitment. Just what you read, and pick out the things that make you feel justified in being nasty about it. But again it's cool, because if you or me die tomorrow, life goes on, and that alone put in prospective of what really matters..our kids being productive citizens, and having a better life then their parents. With that, I wish you &I yours the best.

This sir..is just a lie!
What he said is absolutely not a lie, just because you asked all the moderators to delete the post you made doesn't mean it didn't happen. The fact you act like you did nothing wrong is hilarious.

Bo even talked about the post and how you dissed the hogs and their fans on the radio. You Sir are the one that's not telling the truth here. Just own the fact that you handled the situation terribly.

What he said is absolutely not a lie, just because you asked all the moderators to delete the post you made doesn't mean it didn't happen. The fact you act like you did nothing wrong is hilarious.

Bo even talked about the post and how you dissed the hogs and their fans on the radio. You Sir are the one that's not telling the truth here. Just own the fact that you handled the situation terribly.
He did handle it wrong, no disputing that. He, single handily, created a sideshow with it and turned most fans against KJ.

Reactions: HawgWild79

Re- read his post Sir without blinding anger, then your eyes will focus. He was referring to tweets that he claimed I only retweeted negative ones towards our son or me. And that Sir, was an untrue statement..I actually would re-tweet both negative and positive tweets. As far as Bo is concerned, I have no comment, just like I do for certain sports writers. They all have to have fans listen or buy a subscription to their magazine. I mean..they have to eat too. I actually regretted posting that, because one, it was in anger. Two, in was in protection of our son, and lastly, from hurt, in not understanding at the time, why some people were doing the nastiest things towards our son and family. When I sat down and thought about it, as one wise Hog fan told me, there is 90% of Hog Nation that are true Hog fans, and they would never do some of stuff that the other 10% did. Like he said, that 10% of fans you can tell right away. He was right, and that's why I asked to remove it. It's amazing to me though, how many adults need the influence of writers or Radio analysts to form their own opinion about a subject - hence Bo to the rescue! However, I was invited to par take in the segment meant to have open season on me, but I saw the better of it, as it just would have caused more harm than good. From us listening to the show, it was evident that Bo had an agenda..maybe to give callers/ Hog fans a chance to vent on me. Had to be, since the show seem to be dedicated to yours truly. In the end, it doesn't matter about the hatred towards me or my family. Say what you please, it won't be taken for no more than it sould be.,just another person's opinion. Well..there you have it sir. That's it..that all.

Last edited:
Re- read his post Sir without blinding anger, then your eyes will focus. He was referring to tweets that he claimed I only retweeted negative ones towards our son or me. And that Sir, was an untrue statement..I actually would re-tweet both negative and positive tweets. As far as Bo is concerned, I have no comment, just like I do for certain sports writers. They all have to have fans listen or buy a subscription to their magazine. I mean..they have to eat too. I actually regretted posting that, because one, it was in anger. Two, in was in protection of our son, and lastly, from hurt, in not understanding at the time, why some people were doing the nastiest things towards our son and family. When I sat down and thought about it, as one wise Hog fan told me, there is 95 % of Hog Nation that are true Hog fans, and they would never do some of stuff that the other 10% did. Like he said, that 10% of fans you can tell right away. He was right, and that's why I asked to remove it. It's amazing to me though, how many adults need the influence of writers or Radio analysts to form their own opinion about a subject - hence Bo to the rescue! However, I was invited to par take in the segment meant to have open season on me, but I saw the better of it, as it just would have caused more harm than good. From us listening to the show, it was evident that Bo had an agenda..maybe to give callers/ Hog fans a chance to vent on me. Had to be, since the show seem to be dedicated to yours truly. In the end, it doesn't matter about the hatred towards me or my family. Say what you please, it won't be taken for no more than it sould be.,just another person's opinion. Well..there you have it sir. That's it..that all.
Dude you are lying through your freakin teeth and it's hilarious. The whole damn world saw what you were doing and now you trying to deny that?? Thank god, KJ is moving 400 miles away from you.

He did handle it wrong, no disputing that. He, single handily, created a sideshow with it and turned most fans against KJ.

I'm curious..an attack on your child - family. What would be the first reaction to that person or group of people? Honestly, you are saying that was not a normal reaction? That would be interesting, if the answer is no. Especially looking at the reaction I got back for my comment, and I never mention one board member's child or family member. The backlash that I received, was pure hatred, before I made my comment. When our son chose to take another path. If you can't handle something you are preaching yourself, what does that say about you? At least I kept it real. And I admit, my reaction wasn't the best course of action, but by no means was I alone.

You have a different definition of "owning" than the rest of the world apparently.

People who engage in threesomes with a trophy they had no part in earning never "own" anyone.
I'm curious..an attack on your child - family. What would be the first reaction to that person or group of people? Honestly, you are saying that was not a normal reaction? That would be interesting, if the answer is no. Especially looking at the reaction I got back for my comment, and I never mention one board member's child or family member. The backlash that I If you can't handle something you are preaching yourself, what does that say about you? At least I kept it real. And I admit, my reaction wasn't the best course of action, but by no means was I alone.
Hold up, I think you're referring to the wrong person because I have defended your camp since day one from these guys bashing your son. please reread the thread.

Admiral nails it.

Speaking of "handling the process", I'm not sure why Mr. Peterson is still trying to go through the "process".

KJ has made his decision. No need to try and defend it anymore. Mr. Peterson does his son a great disservice by coming to an Arkansas Razorback forum to defend his decision three months after NSD. I'm sure KJ was relieved (from all the drama) when he finally signed so why try and rehash what happened? Folks are going to believe what they want anyway.

If I was Mr. Peterson I would close all accounts on every recruiting website and enjoy watching his son playing collegiate level football.

Well, regardless of what I think of you or your actions, you at least seem to be owning up to some of your mistakes.

In that vein, do you care to explain now why your first explanation for the $500 check was that it was to send KJ to camps, and your revised explanation was to say it was reimbursement for hamburger meat? Were there so many checks that you couldn't keep track of them all, or was it an honest mistake? This would be a perfect time to clear the air on this issue, and possibly work towards restoring your son's good name.

Well, regardless of what I think of you or your actions, you at least seem to be owning up to some of your mistakes.

In that vein, do you care to explain now why your first explanation for the $500 check was that it was to send KJ to camps, and your revised explanation was to say it was reimbursement for hamburger meat? Were there so many checks that you couldn't keep track of them all, or was it an honest mistake? This would be a perfect time to clear the air on this issue, and possibly work towards restoring your son's good name.
Excellent questions, Dirkpiggler. Let's see what he lies about this time...

You have a different definition of "owning" than the rest of the world apparently.

People who engage in threesomes with a trophy they had no part in earning never "own" anyone.

Man..that's all you got. Well the whole board knows what's on your mind on a regular basis. Wow,

Man..that's all you got. Well the whole board knows what's on your mind on a regular basis. Wow,

So you don't want to answer the question. Got it. I'd probably take the 5th Amendment as well if I were in your shoes.

I haven't handled anything but what my son ask me to do for him. Just because I did not do it the way you or others may think it should have been done, doesn't make it wrong, it just makes it your - and whoever else that think let you - opinion. With that, again..you don't know me or my family. You don't know what happen in our sons recruitment. Just what you read, and pick out the things that make you feel justified in being nasty about it. But again it's cool, because if you or me die tomorrow, life goes on, and that alone put in prospective of what really matters..our kids being productive citizens, and having a better life then their parents. With that, I wish you &I yours the best.

I love the hide behind statement of "you don't know what happened in my sons recruitment"

What we do know and I can't believe you can't admit to is that YOU handled it completely wrong.

The tweets that Tree mentions are correct. You constantly retweeted all the bad until the very end when people started to feel there was a chance that KJ would possibly commit to us.

You mention sports writers in our state like they did something wrong to you all, maybe I missed something on here or another board but I sure didn't see anything negative about KJ. I assume your talking about them letting posters voice their opinions of how it was all handled. That's what we pay for.

I'm not one to bash a kids decision like some fans do and act like an idiot. I wish KJ would've come here and helped but no 1 player makes a team. Every kid has a different reason for going here or there. We all believe an instate kid should stay and if so will be a much bigger and u forgotten name than they will ever be going elsewhere. There's examples for both sides of that but I have a feeling it leans more towards he will be forgotten as soon as he leaves Scumbag Meyers team.

I wish no harm on KJ, seems to be a good kid but I will not and most hog fans will not be following and rooting for him to show out at Ohio. What I will say is at least he didn't go to an SEC rival team. I know he feels or you maybe that elsewhere was the best place to go but it's proven, if your good enough you will make it to the NFL.

One question, why are you even on this board now?

I love the hide behind statement of "you don't know what happened in my sons recruitment"

What we do know and I can't believe you can't admit to is that YOU handled it completely wrong.

The tweets that Tree mentions are correct. You constantly retweeted all the bad until the very end when people started to feel there was a chance that KJ would possibly commit to us.

You mention sports writers in our state like they did something wrong to you all, maybe I missed something on here or another board but I sure didn't see anything negative about KJ. I assume your talking about them letting posters voice their opinions of how it was all handled. That's what we pay for.

I'm not one to bash a kids decision like some fans do and act like an idiot. I wish KJ would've come here and helped but no 1 player makes a team. Every kid has a different reason for going here or there. We all believe an instate kid should stay and if so will be a much bigger and u forgotten name than they will ever be going elsewhere. There's examples for both sides of that but I have a feeling it leans more towards he will be forgotten as soon as he leaves Scumbag Meyers team.

I wish no harm on KJ, seems to be a good kid but I will not and most hog fans will not be following and rooting for him to show out at Ohio. What I will say is at least he didn't go to an SEC rival team. I know he feels or you maybe that elsewhere was the best place to go but it's proven, if your good enough you will make it to the NFL.

One question, why are you even on this board now?
I've never liked one of your posts before but this is a good retort.

I 100% agree that things were handled wrong. There were comments made that (on both sides I might add) that really shouldn't have been. I, like many, do feel like Hog fans had their noses rubbed in it as the entire circus played out.

That being said, some of the comments and vitriol are COMPLETELY uncalled for. "He's not your real son".......? That is just plain juvenile, hateful, and petty. He's more of real dad because he's in the household, keeping a roof over the kid's head, and trying his best to raise a young man (even if you don't agree with his ideas or methods). That is much more of a real dad than a sperm donor that is nowhere to be found. Fans may have a right to be upset with what transpired, but NOBODY has the right to take it that far. Period. Very, very poor taste exhibited right there.

Monster, I do have another question. Does KJ go back and forth with his decision now that W. Gragg is loving it and Dan Enos seems to be a guy that will help WR at AR compared to Chaney?

Not that it matters at this point but just curious or is there just too much hatred for whatever reason we all might not know that he can't get past?

Here are all the highly recruited/rated guys that left the state (on signing day) over the past 20 years (I'm sure I'll forget some....So, all those I can remember)...
FOOTBALL:
QB
Kodi Burns (did little as a WR for Auburn)
Kiehl Frazier (did nothing at AU)
RB
Michael Dyer (had a very good FR season and then got into trouble and fell off)
Broderick Green (transferred to UA after only really playing in 1 game at USC)
Charles Stackhouse (was a good FB for Ole Miss and signed free agency w/NY Giants)
Altee Tenpenny (has barely seen the field at Bama)
Cedric Houston (had a pretty decent career at UT and played for the NY Jets)
DeAngelo Williams (went to Memphis and had a great college career and good NFL one too)
TE
Jake Byrne (went to Wisconsin and did nothing)
WR
Brett Smith (had a good career at UT)
Slick Shelley (flopped at UT...rumored there was shady recruiting)
Zac Brooks (at Clemson...not sure how much he has really played there)
OL
Bartley Webb (went to ND and disappeared)
Lee Ziemba (good career at AU...parents where AU alum)
Brett Helms (same story as Ziemba)
DL
Derek Johnson (went to Texas to never be heard from again)
Adrian Wilson (Went to Miami and disappeared)
Greg Jones (played sparingly at UT and then I think quit?)
Josh Frazier (at Bama...we'll see, but nothing yet)
Ryan Smith (oddly went to Rice...and did nothing)
LB
Matt Stoltz (went to LSU, was overrated. tried to transfer to UA, but his career ended early)
DB
Harold James (Signed w/Bama, went to JUCO, then to Ole Miss....did nothing)
RaShaun Fellows (Went to UT and played some early, but left and career ended)

We'll have to wait and see on KJ Hill

BASKETBALL:
Archie Goodwin (Had a good 1 year at KY...nothing great though, but got drafted)
James Anderson (did very well at OSU)
Jarrett Hart (didn't do anything at KSU)
Nicky Bradford (did OK, but nothing great at KU)
Quincy Lewis (had a good career at Minnesota and player in the NBA)

We'll have to wait and see on KA
I corrected a couple of them for you.

James Anderson (did very well at OSU and was a 1st round pick)
Jarrett Hart (starter for majority of his games at KSU and has had a very successful career overseas)
Quincy Lewis (had a good career at Minnesota and a 1st round pick and had successful years overseas)

Last edited:
So you don't want to answer the question. Got it. I'd probably take the 5th Amendment as well if I were in your shoes.

Sir with all do respect, first of all, it was a $600 check that Coach Bolding supposed to have written me. I will do this for you at least..I was asked twice if I remembered a check that was written to me 2 years ago that Bolding made of to. Now for the world of me, I couldn't remember Bolding writing me a check for anything. But, I knew I went and did odd things for the team like pick up supplies, but normally it was already paid, or they would give me the cash to pick the items up. Well, I was made to believe that the AD, Coach Bolding as trying to get their expense books in order, but I couldn't truly remember. The first time I was ask, was by Mr, Thompson, via a telephone call while in Columbus ,Ohio. I answer for what I could've only think it could've been. Believing that I was helping out. Well when I make it home, I was asked again by the AD if I could tell him what a check Coach Bolding wrote to me was for, now I'm confused..we talking two checks now? I ask when was it done, I thought he said February 2014, so believing what I was told about getting books in order, I said what I thought it could be, the Army All American Combine, but I really didn't know, I just didn't remember coach Bolding giving me a check, but if they needed my help, I was trying think of what it could've been. Well, this whole time I asked where was Bolding to confirm his books, I was told he was out with an illness. But really he was suspended, I found out days later. Well, I still don't know what's going on at this time, but at least I was able to clear the check part of up, because I finally got to see the copy of the check. The reason why I couldn't remember Bolding writing me a check..well, because he didn't. It was Mr. Starks, the President or whatever he is call, over the NLR FB Funding. But anyway, he gave the check to pick up supplies for Bolding. Said that Bolding told him to write it out to me, and that I wouldn't mind picking up the stuff. He couldn't leave practice. I told him it would be easier with a Checkcard or Credit card. Starks said the account did not have Checkcard or Credit card.and the is for their records. So I did it. Really that's it, and why the NLRSD drop that mess about the check, and re-submitted a new recommendation to fire Coach, if I had been shown the check up front, it never would have been submitted in the first place. There was no wrong doing in that. So they came up with inappropriate contact. First, if any good parent transfer their child to another school, it's not unreasonable to walk the School grounds and check out the school. We ran into teachers, assistant principals, and Coaches. Never would have thought them speaking to us, and telling us to go to the main office to talk to the principal would come to a rule violation. And to help volunteer to coach, I mean really? I saw other dads, and former players helping, and I know most of the kids whom played for me. No one cared when KJ transferred to Bryant from Horance MANN. We did the same meet and greet as we did with NLR. I mean.. I was on the front page - not sports page, but front page for a $600 check, that wasn't even for me. But I guess it at least had some people happy tha our family was going through it. Well that's it. I won't answer anymore about that, because it is still up for court.

Last edited:
This thread is hilarious.

Montez: You burned that fan card a long time ago buddy. Get out of here with that lifelong Hog fan bullshit. News flash - most recruits will get bashed to some degree, especially by the home state fan base after they decommit on Twitter. You know what 99% of the parents of those recruits do? They ignore it like adults. They get off of sports message boards where the true fanatics hang out. They're mature enough not to publicly make an ass out of themselves, and attack people like Danny West who did nothing but report what was going on. After the garbage you posted on here and the sideshow you created out of KJs recruitment, not to mention whatever you were involved in that went on at NLR, you have zero credibility about anything.

You and your wife handled the situation terribly, and to suggest otherwise is laughable. So, have fun rooting for the Hogs in anonymity, most of us don't really care. I hope KJ gets a great education, has a mediocre football career and a wonderfully successful life.

Reactions: razrback5
Admiral nails it.

Speaking of "handling the process", I'm not sure why Mr. Peterson is still trying to go through the "process".

KJ has made his decision. No need to try and defend it anymore. Mr. Peterson does his son a great disservice by coming to an Arkansas Razorback forum to defend his decision three months after NSD. I'm sure KJ was relieved (from all the drama) when he finally signed so why try and rehash what happened? Folks are going to believe what they want anyway.

If I was Mr. Peterson I would close all accounts on every recruiting website and enjoy watching his son playing collegiate level football.

Wasn't defending him, but made a comment, and answered questions that were asked of me. I pay just like you, and I view and respond just like you. That shouldn't be a problem.

popcorn_2.gif

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
This thread is hilarious.

Montez: You burned that fan card a long time ago buddy. Get out of here with that lifelong Hog fan bullshit. News flash - most recruits will get bashed to some degree, especially by the home state fan base after they decommit on Twitter. You know what 99% of the parents of those recruits do? They ignore it like adults. They get off of sports message boards where the true fanatics hang out. They're mature enough not to publicly make an ass out of themselves, and attack people like Danny West who did nothing but report what was going on. After the garbage you posted on here and the sideshow you created out of KJs recruitment, not to mention whatever you were involved in that went on at NLR, you have zero credibility about anything.

You and your wife handled the situation terribly, and to suggest otherwise is laughable. So, have fun rooting for the Hogs in anonymity, most of us don't really care. I hope KJ gets a great education, has a mediocre football career and a wonderfully successful life.

I'm not trying to be your friend sir. But you make no calls for me, my wife or family period. When you open up your life to everyone on this board - including me- then judge. Otherwise, you have no right to cast stones. Take care.

Monster, I do have another question. Does KJ go back and forth with his decision now that W. Gragg is loving it and Dan Enos seems to be a guy that will help WR at AR compared to Chaney?

Not that it matters at this point but just curious or is there just too much hatred for whatever reason we all might not know that he can't get past?

Arkansas has great coaches. And they will win, if they stick with Coach BB's philosophy. Arkansas is turning into what Alabama use to be. Last I checked, Alabama did pretty good with it. KJ and Gragg are lifelong friends..nothing will change that. KJ got a chance to sit down with Coach Enos, well don't expect Coach to get too crazy throwing it, unless it's Hatcher or the TEs. Maybe the RB as well. In the, the fact that Urban Meyer will be KJ's position coach, even though Coach Zach - Smith is listed as the WR coach - was too much to overcome for him. P. Harvin is what KJ kinda compares to, and Meyer has a great reputation with slot receivers. I think that's what swayed him. He and Meyer talk about that a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT