ADVERTISEMENT

Having a coach big on safety

I don't know that this is THE problem as much as it is one PART OF a bigger issue. Lot of BS in this thread when the facts are that we have been a very poor defensive team to start the past 3 seasons. This season may be different but this past Saturday wasn't pretty. Why do I feel like another 3 years from now some of you will still be ignoring any real issues in this program?

In before someone says "when will I acknowledge the positives in this program" when I do and you all write it off as some sort of elaborate troll Jedi mind trick. I've said that I don't think BB ever wins more than 8 regular season games here with Brandon as QB or Chaney as OC, that came true. Both are gone and I still don't see us with more than 8 regular season wins any time soon. I'm not sorry to say that isn't where I believe we should go.

Now, back to the masses shouting down a realistic question after 3+ years of observation to go on.
If someone had told me our football program would be where it is today,after the motorcycle crash and one year of JLS . I would have called u crazy! JL made the best hire really a grand slam hire considering the turmoil we went through! What CBB has done in 4yrs has made us very competitive.I want to win as bad as anybody,want to win them all! Boss what would you do different.I don't consider myself a know it all! I DO KNOW ONE THING CBB IS WHAT WE NEEDED TO REBUILD THIS PROGRAM!Have patience good times are coming!
Blah blah blah blah... you're an idiot and I'm not.... blah blah blah blah

Truly stunning argument

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT