ADVERTISEMENT

Hey friends!!!

Charlie B Barkin

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2011
As usual, I've had a lot to drink. No uppers in me tonight, though. Let's vent!!! Say what you need to say with no judgement. Vent, this is your safe zone. Danny and Trey have promised no deletions or grim bottoms. Keep
It civil, though. This is a therapeutic thread, not a bully thread. I'll lead by example... I love
Bosshogfree... He's passionate and a bit ridiculous but he cares about his family and everyone should respect that. #nococo #earlymidlifecrisis

All I want to say is that we all are equally passionate about our HOGS. There are some that are level headed and try to keep others calm. There are some that are ready to fire every damn coach at the UofA and start over. There are some that are in the middle which means that they are level headed one minute and pissed the next. We have some that are straight up abusive when you do not agree with their post.. Nevertheless it is why I really enjoy this board. One last thing " I AM NOT THE POSTER KNOWN AS OPTIMISTHOG " so stop trying to become CSI investigators and get a damn life. Happy holidays and let's kick some big 12 ass. WPS

All I want to say is that we all are equally passionate about our HOGS. There are some that are level headed and try to keep others calm. There are some that are ready to fire every damn coach at the UofA and start over. There are some that are in the middle which means that they are level headed one minute and pissed the next. We have some that are straight up abusive when you do not agree with their post.. Nevertheless it is why I really enjoy this board. One last thing " I AM NOT THE POSTER KNOWN AS OPTIMISTHOG " so stop trying to become CSI investigators and get a damn life. Happy holidays and let's kick some big 12 ass. WPS
Amen brutha.....Go Hogs

All I want to say is that we all are equally split personality about our HOGS. There are some that are split personality and try to keep others calm. There are some that are split personality, ready to fire every damn coach at the UofA and start over. There are some that are split personality which means that they are level headed one minute and pissed the next. We have some that are split personality when you do not agree with their post.. Nevertheless it is why I really enjoy this board. One last thing " I AM split personality KNOWN AS OPTIMISTHOG " so stop trying to become CSI investigators and get a damn life. Happy holidays and let's kick some big 12 ass. WPS

FIFY

Reactions: terrylsar
Your tellin me you ant seen jungle book..snakes talk bub.

All my post get deleted regardless of what they say, I thought you said this was the safe zone? I got REAL REAL happy for a few.

Note to Titan: You hate me because I criticize religion. People deserve respect, idea's do not. Religion is no different than critiquing the Auburn Tigers. I never attack individuals or disrespect any specific poster as many do on a consistent basis. If someone gets offended when I criticize auburn that's on them, it shouldn't be deleted because you don't agree

All my post get deleted regardless of what they say, I thought you said this was the safe zone? I got REAL REAL happy for a few.

Note to Titan: You hate me because I criticize religion. People deserve respect, idea's do not. Religion is no different than critiquing the Auburn Tigers. I never attack individuals or disrespect any specific poster as many do on a consistent basis. If someone gets offended when I criticize auburn that's on them, it shouldn't be deleted because you don't agree
I assumed it would be a safe zone and we could all be adults. Unfortunately when people have different opinions, some may take that as being attacked.

r

Really ? hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Guys...this is not an attack zone where you can freely get on here and start calling anyone's beliefs or lack of belief in something "stupid" or "ridiculous" or what other word you want to use without causing a war of words to break out. There's no need to attack others...and when your post has inflammatory words that start this "war"...we're going to delete them.

SOPA...I deleted your inflammatory post...and a post from another poster who attacked you immediately afterwards.

Ok, I need help. I'm banging a 26 year old chick. She's pretty damn cute and great in bed but she looks 26 or younger. I'm 42. She texts me all the time and now says she wants to start dating. I like the girl like that but we don't make a cute couple at all. What should I do?

Reactions: Charlie B Barkin
Ok, I need help. I'm banging a 26 year old chick. She's pretty damn cute and great in bed but she looks 26 or younger. I'm 42. She texts me all the time and now says she wants to start dating. I like the girl like that but we don't make a cute couple at all. What should I do?
Lose some weight

Buy a jar of petroleum moved to the mountains and cut off one of your hands so arguing and cheating will not be a problem.

Weight isn't an issue.
Same as owning a Corvette, or a Kentucky Derby type thoroughbred. Drive her around for a while, then ride her to the FINISH LINE. Seriously, if you enjoy being with her out of the sack, GO FOR IT!!! You are probably BS'ing, but that's good advice.

Same as owning a Corvette, or a Kentucky Derby type thoroughbred. Drive her around for a while, then ride her to the FINISH LINE. Seriously, if you enjoy being with her out of the sack, GO FOR IT!!! You are probably BS'ing, but that's good advice.
I'm not BS'ing

All righty then. Keep her oil changed often, and after a Hard ride, cool her off good. Has worked for me, I'm a young and Virile 62, and my 26 year old girl friend is 45 now. Been with her 15 years, not married and still good. If its right, it will work out for you Mr. R.
I have a new favorite poster.

Reactions: wps88 2.0
Guys...this is not an attack zone where you can freely get on here and start calling anyone's beliefs or lack of belief in something "stupid" or "ridiculous" or what other word you want to use without causing a war of words to break out. There's no need to attack others...and when your post has inflammatory words that start this "war"...we're going to delete them.

SOPA...I deleted your inflammatory post...and a post from another poster who attacked you immediately afterwards.

If I criticize the Auburn tigers its no big deal and its not considered inflammatory or trolling, if I criticize religion its considered holy and sacred. Religion is not immune to criticism, good ideas do not need to be free from scrutiny. All ideas should be freely examined and criticized openly. Im not attacking anyone personally and I would appreciate it if you would stop deleting all my post. Im not purposely trying to offend anyone. Auburn sucks and I hope they lose every game next year, I shouldn't need to apologize if that offends anyone either

I respect you and appreciate what you bring to the board, im fairly drunk and wondering if you want to come over and cuddle?

If I criticize the Auburn tigers its no big deal and its not considered inflammatory or trolling, if I criticize religion its considered holy and sacred. Religion is not immune to criticism, good ideas do not need to be free from scrutiny. All ideas should be freely examined and criticized openly. Im not attacking anyone personally and I would appreciate it if you would stop deleting all my post. Im not purposely trying to offend anyone. Auburn sucks and I hope they lose every game next year, I shouldn't need to apologize if that offends anyone either

I respect you and appreciate what you bring to the board, im fairly drunk and wondering if you want to come over and cuddle?
When you criticize someone's religion (especially if it's not even being discussed in a thread) with words like "idiots"..."stupid"...etc, you know you are starting a war, which is basically trolling. You have every right to believe or not believe...but you don't have a right to come on here and attack others. We will gladly delete posts where people are attacking atheists, agnostics, etc (and have)...and it's best posters refrain from attacking people of any belief. There's no need to do that unless a person is hoping to incite a war of words.

This has gone on for days...and I'm asking you again to ignore posts and posters you disagree with. It's the best way to enjoy an "inclusive" board such as this one. This will be my final response to you about this.

Sopa, I can't say that I agree with everything that comes off your fingertips, but I do like your style! No offense Titan, I like yours to. ;)

Criticize religion all you want, just do it with the forum rules on the Grim Bottom. The sole purpose of the Grim Bottom is for some of our "enlightened" members to discuss religion, politics, or whatever else you desire.

You may not have the audience you want, but it's there for you to use.

Reactions: SOPA and titanhawg
When you criticize someone's religion (especially if it's not even being discussed in a thread) with words like "idiots"..."stupid"...etc, you know you are starting a war, which is basically trolling. You have every right to believe or not believe...but you don't have a right to come on here and attack others. We will gladly delete posts where people are attacking atheists, agnostics, etc (and have)...and it's best posters refrain from attacking people of any belief. There's no need to do that unless a person is hoping to incite a war of words.

This has gone on for days...and I'm asking you again to ignore posts and posters you disagree with. It's the best way to enjoy an "inclusive" board such as this one. This will be my final response to you about this.

Been going on the past few days due to a specific religious group self promoting their religion during the holidays season. . I assume that you would be more sensitive toward the subject if you were not Christian.There is no good reason to promote Christ during the holiday season. Not one... (except to promote its brand and get more followers I guess)

I have never attacked anyone personally, I do however critique ideas and beliefs consistently, if someone believes in talking snakes its fair to say that's a completely idiotic belief (regardless if they get offended), no different than someone believing Arkansas will win the next 6 national championships or telling me Tusk spoke Spanish to them yesterday. This shouldn't be encouraged as thoughtful and insightful thinking. .

Ill put it to rest until a certain religious group starts promoting Christ on this board again.

Been going on the past few days due to a specific religious group self promoting their religion during the holidays season. . I assume that you would be more sensitive toward the subject if you were not Christian.There is no good reason to promote Christ during the holiday season. Not one... (except to promote its brand and get more followers I guess)

I have never attacked anyone personally, I do however critique ideas and beliefs consistently, if someone believes in talking snakes its fair to say that's a completely idiotic belief (regardless if they get offended), no different than someone believing Arkansas will win the next 6 national championships or telling me Tusk spoke Spanish to them yesterday. This shouldn't be encouraged as thoughtful and insightful thinking. .

Ill put it to rest until a certain religious group starts promoting Christ on this board again.

I lol'd at Tusk speaking Spanish. Has he been hanging out in Springdale?

Reactions: SOPA
Criticize religion all you want, just do it with the forum rules on the Grim Bottom. The sole purpose of the Grim Bottom is for some of our "enlightened" members to discuss religion, politics, or whatever else you desire.

You may not have the audience you want, but it's there for you to use.

That's good to know. I would like to suggest it be universal. Thanks for the info

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT