ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys, congratulations from Scarlet Knight land!

DJ Spanky

Hall of Fame
Jul 25, 2001
My Rutgers brethren and I were quite happy to see you take little-t little-u to the woodshed. And we're also very happy to see you end the season with a winning record - really looks like you're on the upswing. Wish we had a semi-regular series with you - we enjoyed hosting you up in Piscataway. Anyway, all the best!

Thanks, and congrats right back at you for your win over the dirty, sticky feet of UNC! Now that we seem to be getting the wheels back on our wagon I'd love to play you guys in another series.

Little late to the party but want to add my congrats to from what I hear on our board is one of the top "good guy" fan bases in the country.

Here's hoping you can build on the really good second half of the season. Less than 50 points given up in the last 6 games? Wow!

In the holiday spirit, maybe you'll consider regifting Coach Smith back to RU?

Originally posted by knightfan7:

Little late to the party but want to add my congrats to from what I hear on our board is one of the top "good guy" fan bases in the country.

Here's hoping you can build on the really good second half of the season. Less than 50 points given up in the last 6 games? Wow!

In the holiday spirit, maybe you'll consider regifting Coach Smith back to RU?
Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT