ADVERTISEMENT

HOGS aren't going to win many without BP.

What did you see this season that told you this team was good? They dont rebound, cant defend the 3, have zero halfcourt offense, waste time doing this stupid press that produces zero turnovers and points off turnovers, none of the players are basketball skilled players, and they have little to none basketball intelligence.

I to an disappointed.ma hasn't duplicated what he did for u an and mizzu. Thought it would translate too better success by now.

Horrible rebounding almost cost the hogs there. it amazes me how mike anderson teams refuse to rebound.

I saw a 26 win team. The highest scoring team in the SEC. Last night I saw a Chinese fire drill. They looked like they didn't want to be there. The problem wasn't Wofford, rather Arkansas mistakes and miscues. Maybe it was the 5-12 stigma. The HOGS need more players to step up their games. Beard was out of control and looked like he was in over his head. but they found a win again, in a bad game. I'm still looking for that good game start to finish.

Well that "stupid" press that produces "zero" turnovers seemed to take its toll on Wofford last night; I gotta believe it had a hand in them missing their last couple shots. I know you (steven orr )are disappointed that you can not yet gloat over this team losing, but us hogs fans will take this ugly win. While I'm sure you prefer the way Baylor and Iowa State play -- I know both teams would like to be in ours shoes today!

This post was edited on 3/20 9:08 AM by STLhawg

I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. The last few years, any ugly game was almost always a loss. Every game from here on out is gravy, no pressure at all. Don't forget all of those ugly wins in the '94 and '95 tourneys...they all count.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT