ADVERTISEMENT

How do you know when a woman is DTF?

Charlie B Barkin

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2011
I know when they look at me... It's a 6th sense... I can basically eliminate 95% of women based off a mere glance from them... Gives me time to focus on the 5% of 3's and 4's that love them some Charlie B.

They just tell me. That's when you know you've found something special.

When dey ner me. I go skrait for da bizness. I say you skrong, we skrong den.

When a woman touches you on your arm or leg, Thats her letting you know she feels comfortable. It's all you after that.

Originally posted by Lolly Hog:
Sorry, Charlie, this old Lolly doesn't know what DTF means. Otherwise, I could maybe help you out.
Ummmm...Charlie?

Well, then. I think BHF and Mr. R have it right. BUT (not to de-rail this thread)' a lot of women don't know what they're doing with this kind of behavior.
If she says "no" or "stop'". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention and do what she asks.
I am really concerned about this issue.

Well, then. I think BHF and Mr. R have it right. BUT (not to de-rail this thread)' a lot of women don't know what they're doing with this kind of behavior.
If she says "no" or "stop'". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay attention and do what she asks.
I am really concerned about this issue.
No worries Mrs.Lilly. The only times I don't listen to "no" or "stop" is when I'm with a guy...

Originally posted by Charlie B Barkin:
I know when they look at me... It's a 6th sense... I can basically eliminate 95% of women based off a mere glance from them... Gives me time to focus on the 5% of 3's and 4's that love them some Charlie B.
weblowresstils_0001179dfgfgdfvwe.jpg

D.T.F.

I wonder what the combined consumption of alcohol is tonight by every poster in this thread? Some of the comments are hilarious!

Sorry, Charlie, this old Lolly doesn't know what DTF means. Otherwise, I could maybe help you out.
You posted exactly what I was thinking, Lolly. I have actually had to google plenty of abbreviations to figure out what people were saying. Google is definitely MY friend. LOL

Originally posted by Pigasus22:

You posted exactly what I was thinking, Lolly. I have actually had to google plenty of abbreviations to figure out what people were saying. Google is definitely MY friend. LOL
I use the Urban Dictionary for slang terms and abbreviations.

Urban dictionary

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT