ADVERTISEMENT

I believe Arkansas is a NCAAT 5/4 seed now.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
It will depend on their play tomorrow. Get blown out and get a 5 seed. Take the game down to the wire or OT, probably get a 4 seed. A win might get a 3 seed. Win or lose, I want to see a consistent 40 minutes of smart basketball.

I think we are stuck at a 5 seed, no matter what happens tomorrow. I also want to see a better game than we played at Rupp. We were terrible at their house,and overall, played poorly today as well. Micheal Qualls was holding his right wrist frequently after that spill today, I hope that it doesn't turn into something serious through the evening.

Seems like it's been a while since they've put together a full game. Last few weeks it seems that they decide to coast through one half or another, and some games their shooting and shot selection is really bad. Need to get those things straightened out.

That is a solid RPI and will surely go up after the win today! I just think that the bracket is done except for a very few last minute changes and we are going to end up with a 5-12 matchup.

A 5 sounds right. Just like last game. Poor 1st half followed by a good 2nd half. Arkansas has arrived as a top 25 team. Next step is a top 10 team. If only the seniors leave, Arkansas should get there next year. They will probably be in and out like the top 25 this year.

ADVERTISEMENT