ADVERTISEMENT

I can't breathe shirts

Eric Garner was basically choked to death by an NYC policeman after selling cigarettes on the street. When the officer was on top of him he said I can't breathe" it's all on video.

Originally posted by Luke_Hawg:
Eric Garner was basically choked to death by an NYC policeman after selling cigarettes on the street. When the officer was on top of him he said I can't breathe" it's all on video.
This is true. The officers never should have taken it to that level of force. On the other hand the guy resisted arrest and forced the officers to use a level of force. Choking someone crosses the line and the guy also could have just give him his hands and he would still be alive. Terrible situation on all accounts.

In addition, Garner had something like COPD and weighed over 400 lbs.. Not excusing police behavior, but I am guessing evidence of Garner's medical condition was a factor in the failure to indict.

And, according to what I read, the police restraint was not actually a "chokehold." I didn't save the link, but I can maybe find it.

Being obese, and having copd are not instantaneous killers.

Being choked....instantaneous killer.

Over some cigarettes.

Eric garner's life was ended by that chokehold. = murderous police officer.

Originally posted by Lolly Hog:
In addition, Garner had something like COPD and weighed over 400 lbs.. Not excusing police behavior, but I am guessing evidence of Garner's medical condition was a factor in the failure to indict.
That's pretty much exactly what you are doing.

I can't breath them either-they stop my little nostrils up. Sorry' the devil made me do it.

Originally posted by Luke_Hawg:
The only way you can talk is if you are moving air... He said, "I can't breathe" eleven times..

He was breathing. The choke hold did not stop him from breathing...

Mr. Garner was asthmatic. In all likelihood, he was having an asthmatic attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT