ADVERTISEMENT

If Allen has Progressed

Apr 25, 2006
AND the O line can move the elite of the SEC in the run game..... AND the defense can continue what they accomplished last year. I say we can beat anyone on a given Saturday. Probably a season where we lose one we shouldn't and win a couple that may surprise.

Reactions: MO_Razorback12
I think we beat Alabama or Auburn this year. Also win all the T games. One Mississippi game. And one between Missouri and LSU. All games can be won. The grind of the schedule will be the problem. I'm going with 9 wins. Mainly because of the turnover of players on the other teams.

Reactions: phil1121
I hope and pray Allen progresses. Nicholls States was a free game last year. It was not even as good as our practice squad. 2014 his QB rating was 129.2. Take that game out and it gets 122.87. 16 TDs vs 5 INTs. That would not cut it in SEC. If he improves even to 130 I don't think he becomes top 10 in the SEC. We need him at least at 140. Then we have a fighting chance to get to 9 wins With J Williams out.

We will see if he can see the wide open receivers this year or not.

I believe a lot of the problem was play calling and position coaching. Some was the WRs. Some was BA. Pretty much the whole passing game. I have no idea if the passing game improves or not. It depends mostly on Enos. The players have to be put in position to win. It looks like the WRs are ready to step up. SEC play will prove or disprove that. BA's health will also be a factor. He has been hurt the last 2 seasons. And no other QBs have been able to step up. Now with JWill down, KW's health will be a big factor. It is going to be a interesting year. No one really knows at this point. Winning 6 will not surprise me, nor would winning 10. Eight regular season wins will be another step toward.

Reactions: Reason_01
I agree but seeing the future... next year we start to lose OL, Alex and who knows J Will as well. With a new QB with very little experience it could be rebuild season all over again.

So this is our year with whatever personnel we have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT