ADVERTISEMENT

I'll quit defending AD Jeff Long so often when some on our bored

BB's Pig Man

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2008
...quit kicking him in the messagebored Hooties so often. Heck, the guy has done a pretty decent job in the last four years.

I know Jeff's a Yankee, but so are Nick Saban and Mitt Romney.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Pigtrino 1:
...quit kicking him in the messagebored Hooties so often. Heck, the guy has done a pretty decent job in the last four years.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Being a Yankee isn't the issue. It's that two of those three wear their magic morality underwear a little too tight sometimes.

With respect to you personally Pigtrino. in fact I respect you as a good fan. I will NOT STOP until the aforementioned rat piece of garbage is out of the state of Arkansas. And NEVER holds an AD position again.

And even if we replace BP with a good HC I hold the right of vendetta to the aforementioned RAT.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
You'll quit defending him because you are running out of excuses, Pig...
wink.r191677.gif

It's called deferred compensation John...court's will never figure it out...

JeffJohn.jpg

Originally posted by grobertson:
With respect to you personally Pigtrino. in fact I respect you as a good fan. I will NOT STOP until the aforementioned rat piece of garbage is out of the state of Arkansas. And NEVER holds an AD position again.

And even if we replace BP with a good HC I hold the right of vendetta to the aforementioned RAT.
JL slept with your wife, eh?

Seriously, Hawgs, I don't know what the entire process is for getting an AD de-yankeefied. You have any spearyance along those lines....and do you have any treatment you can recommend for whatever ails grobertson?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/21 8:26 PM by Pigtrino 1

Originally posted by grobertson:

tumblr_m8o88otUK11qcoil9o1_400.gif

Seriously, Hawgs, I don't know what the entire process is for getting an AD de-yankeefied. You have any spearyance along those lines....and do you have any treatment you can recommend for whatever ails Joe Shmo?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/21 8:24 PM by Pigtrino 1
Take him to the backwoods of Mississippi and turn him loose with no shoes & $3? If he survives the weekend he's no longer a yankee?

Nah, not an issue for me, I've known a few good ole yankees. My issues with the man have nothing to do with his raisin'.

Southern Initiation
Getyourshitpacked.jpg

Hawgs, you don't rectum its that Chancellor that ole Jeff reports to that may be a problem cause he's taken to wearin' them tight drawers, sorta like ole John White usta wear, does ya?

Grobertson's opinion of Jeff long =

Jack Bauer's of Charles Logan at 1;22 into season 8 episode 22

Tony Sopranno of (well you name them)

Gunny Hartman of Pyle.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/21 9:04 PM by grobertson

Hawgs, you don't rectum its that Chancellor that ole Jeff reports to that may be a problem cause he's taken to wearin' them tight drawers, sorta like ole John White usta wear, does ya?
Are you suggesting the tightness of the pants might be cutting off blood flow to his head?

grobertson, if you and I are going to be able to communicate futher on this bored, you are going to hafta be even more simplistic than normal.

Hawgs, I've never done a study on the anatomy of Yankees so I recuse myself from participating in any discussion of where Jeff Long's head might be.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Pigtrino ... that's what I am .... a very simple guy!
smile.r191677.gif

You are what make this fan base great and even though we share divergent opinions we both love this program ---- however some may think I am the Devil.

Hawgs, I've never done a study on the anatomy of Yankees so I recuse myself from participating in any discussion of where Jeff Long's head might be.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Mystery Solved...

PPI.jpg

Hawgs, that may be a picture of Chancellor John White's replacement, Reverend Gearhard. How can you tell the difference?

Eye think Jeff has done a pretty good job. Lets face it, he could have baled on us for Stanford. But he didn't he stayed hear. I think heal make a great hire. I just don't sea how someone can say that Jeff was fully responsible for firing Bobby, but had nothing to do with his hiring. It makes no since whatsoever.

He has at least earned a "what and see" approach from the fans IMO. But he won't get that from everyone. Several of our "fans" have already made up they're mind that he's a failure and won't give the knew coach a chance two succeed. Pathetic.

Jon Jackson, I deeply resemble your observation about our messagebored buddy, HawgsRUs. "Hawgs" loves to re-fight the last war. Makes him feel useful in his spare time. Besides, he's about as entertaining as it gets, bored-wise.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I honestly have more confidence in Jeff Long's ability to recruit and hire the best HC for the HOGS than I would of Frank Broyles. Long has done a fine job in the process of building our brand and our program. This is such an important hire and it has to be done right and you can bet there is not a home-boy from AR that can get this deal done.

Originally posted by Jon Jackson:
Eye think Jeff has done a pretty good job. Lets face it, he could have baled on us for Stanford. But he didn't he stayed hear. I think heal make a great hire. I just don't sea how someone can say that Jeff was fully responsible for firing Bobby, but had nothing to do with his hiring. It makes no since whatsoever.

He has at least earned a "what and see" approach from the fans IMO. But he won't get that from everyone. Several of our "fans" have already made up they're mind that he's a failure and won't give the knew coach a chance two succeed. Pathetic.
I think you mean:

"...dun a pretty good job"
"..could half baled..."
"...make a grate higher."
"..had nothing too due..."
"Butt he won't ..."
"Several of are fans ..."
"..made up they're mined."

Your welcome.

jon jackson

Long in no way could have bailed on Arkansas for Stanford. That is crazy talk. You must be on some bath salts

gohogs3

The home boys from Arkansas are the ones that got us Petrino and Mike Anderson and they are both pretty well documented. Petrino case can even be found on the internet. Google" Cliff Lees agent on Bobby Petrino to Arkansas"

JJ ewe seam two think Johns issue with BMFP was unavoidable. He kneejerk reacted to a situation that could have been contained without the knead of termination.
Therefore the bed he made he is now sleeping in. He failed to plan for collaterol damage which is the crux of the issue.

He compounded that short sided vision by not fully vette ing his hand picked replacement causing further gloom, despair & missouri on our Razorbacks.

Seams two me someone in and A.D. possetion should be smart enough two plan beyond lunch that day & sea whut the long turm impact wood be, don't ewe?

Jon Jackson, you know the Arkansas AD had nothing to do with the hiring of Mike Anderson or Bobby Petrino or Chris Bucknam or the rise of Arkansas Razorback athletics to a national top ten athletic program in financial value or the massive and impressive new athletic facilities being planned and/or constructed, and the significant improvement in the academic results of Arkansas Razorback athletes.

The above accomplishments were and are being achieved on AD Jeff Long's watch but are being covertly achieved in spite of AD Jeff Long.

I say.....HOGWASH!
mad.r191677.gif

Jeff Long was not behind the addition of credit card purchases at DWRRS either.

You can thank the boosters for that....

Jon Jackson, you know the Arkansas AD had nothing to do with the hiring of Mike Anderson or Bobby Petrino or Chris Bucknam or the rise of Arkansas Razorback athletics to a national top ten athletic program in financial value or the massive and impressive new athletic facilities being planned and/or constructed, and the significant improvement in the academic results of Arkansas Razorback athletes.

The above accomplishments were and are being achieved on AD Jeff Long's watch but are being covertly achieved in spite of AD Jeff Long.

I say.....HOGWASH!
mad.r191677.gif
My brain needs to be washed out....

Originally posted by MemphisHogs:
Actually Saban is from the South and Romney gets my vote by default.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
West Virginians are yankees, sorry!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I say.....HOGWASH!
mad.r191677.gif
Long technically did hire CBP/CMA and CCB just as he technically hired Jesica . SO technically CBP got fired for an affair (true he prolly didn't tell Long about it but who would?) and not for hiring his Mistress.

Glad you cleared that up Pig.

WV is below the Mason Dixon line. Dont really care. Just thought it was funny the OP tried to say Saban is from the North when he isnt. WV has more Rednecks than Arkansas and Mississippi

Dundee, you have been ardently defending your guy who hired Jessica for his staff, and now you want to shift the blame to the AD who tried to trust Bobby Petrino?

HOGWASH....TWO!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Dundee, you have been ardently defending your guy who hired Jessica for his staff, and now you want to shift the blame to the AD who tried to trust Bobby Petrino?

HOGWASH....TWO!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Someone headed for a sponge bath?

HOGWASH....TWO!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Not at all . I agreed with you that the A.D. @ the UofA technically did hire the coaches mentioned and also hired Jessica , plain and simple right?. All that is actual fact and like I said I agreed with you. He also hired JLS but I did not bring that up, but again FACT.

Originally posted by MemphisHogs:
WV is below the Mason Dixon line. Dont really care. Just thought it was funny the OP tried to say Saban is from the North when he isnt. WV has more Rednecks than Arkansas and Mississippi
Like you, I don't care, but to argue that Saban's hometown is "south" while Long's is "north" is just silly. Google the two. They're pretty close together, and almost identical in lattiude (didn't this thread take a dive).

mikedamone, West Virginia broke away from the state of Virginia in 1863 during "the War between the States". West Virginia was formed by Yankee sympathizers who adamantly supported the Union and wanted to stay in the Union.

West Virginia, therefore, is comprised of the worst kind of Yankees. Confederate turncoats!!!

Nick Saban is not only a Yankee, he's a Damned Yankee.

I rest my case.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/22 2:57 PM by Pigtrino 1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT