ADVERTISEMENT

Kiero Small in Baltimore....

Jonah1280

Starter
Gold Member
Dec 6, 2005
@KieroSmall36: I have been in the streets since 4 pm grabbing these kids been pepper sprayed and everything in between and haven't seen our "leaders"#crazy

Pray for the area, folks. They all need our prayers.

Never been pissed enough to burn down the neighborhood, certainly not the one I live in. Criminals feigning moral outrage while looting a liquor store really is the most effective way to bring about change.

The leaders started the riots? Guess I missed that part. Let the cops put away the pepper spray and pull out the AR's and see how much longer the riots make it...

Reactions: Hugh01
The leaders started the riots? Guess I missed that part. Let the cops put away the pepper spray and pull out the AR's and see how much longer the riots make it...
I dont know that I would go that far.....but I think I could get on board with using rubber bullets

Yeah start with rubber bullets and the shot gun bean bags. If that doesn't work do what you have to do. I fully support the police in there efforts what ever it takes...

Reactions: fisherhog
Taking it to the streets is just an ignorant way to bring about change. Why destroy your community. Why loot from local businesses? What benefit do the protestors derive from their actions. I don't condone the actions that led to the riots, but this way of demonstrating is beyond me.

Reactions: fisherhog
Taking it to the streets is just an ignorant way to bring about change. Why destroy your community. Why loot from local businesses? What benefit do the protestors derive from their actions. I don't condone the actions that led to the riots, but this way of demonstrating is beyond me.
Because these "protestors" have no upbringing and have been living off the system their whole lives. They have no sense of decency bc all they've had to do is NOTHING their whole lives. The system is a joke and why our country is in the sh_thole it's in. But i'm.not saying anything you don't already know. "Land of the free"

Reactions: chicks1244
Burning and looting businesses in that neighborhood is a great way to attract investment and jobs into those neighborhoods, brilliant!
The protesters burned down a black church that had been there for 80 years. I'm waiting for the poster that likes to site the burning of black churches as the sign of massive racism by white people to rationalize that one.
This isn't the way to act. This kind of behavior only hurts the people who live there. It is sad seeing some of the residents of these areas having their lives destroyed by these criminals. What kind of jackass burns down a senior center? There is no excuse for these senseless acts.

I will never know what it's like for a black man driving a car in a white neighborhood having to deal with being looked at as up to no good by some just because of the way he looks. But I do know what it feels like to be talked and treated like common trash by an arrogant police officer. I've never had a violent bone in my body but I would have killed the guy if I had a gun handy. I'm 35 years old and have never approached being treated like he treated me in my own driveway of the house I own. Ultimately he left and I went inside because I hadn't been drinking like he suspected, but that idiot almost destroyed 2 lives because he was a complete maniac. It would be very easy for me to hate all cops because of that experience but I don't. I have several friends that are cops. I appreciate how intense their job is but the truth is like in most professions, there are some idiots that don't need to be police officers.

The facts get in the way sometimes, but this is counterproductive for the African American community. Nothing good comes from anyone witnessing the behavior of some in Baltimore. Facts are that as far as deadly force is concerned blacks are killed at a smaller percentage as whites are when taking into consideration incarceration rates. That isn't saying that blacks don't deal with more shit than others, that's just saying that while horrific for any innocent person to be killed, African Americans aren't killed by police officers at any higher rate than Caucasians.

I understand that some of these people have no hope, and they think this is their way to be heard, but the truth is that every major city in this country have had the same policies that have failed the African American community. There is much to be done to move these areas forward, but this only sets those efforts backwards not forward. Obviously could go on for weeks about this, but I don't have the energy for that so this is my one and only post regarding the happenings.

When you treat people like animals then how do you expect them to respond? Like animals.. White America always act holier than thou when something like this happens. Especially in suburbia when they've never been subjected to second class citizen treatment. When blacks did the peaceful protest thing what happened? Y'all sicked your police dogs on them. Sprayed them with your fire hoses. Humiliated them. And finally killed the all the leaders that called for the peaceful protest. Walk a day in our shoes before you judge. If the police violated y'all civil rights on a daily basis y'all MF'ers would start militias so don't start your moral superiority crap. Those people have been complaining for decades about brutality and no-one listened. Well maybe now someone will listen. But who cares cause I'm just race baiting I know..... Everything is equal in America right Arkansans?

It sad to see some of the comments made in here... But I do agree with murps assessment the looting has no place... I am black i don't have a criminal record I've only had 3-5 tickets in my lifetime I'm 30 now I've been in the military 13 yrs now I represent myself very well from they way I dress to the way I interact with people... Regardless I still get harassed when I'm driving or walking down the street when I'm out and about... But the minute I put on my uniform I get the upmost respect or when I show my military id the police officers attitude changes black or white.... This isn't a racial issue because white Hispanics black green purple and all others are being killed... The issue is officers over stepping the law because they wear a badge and they know their corrupt battle buddies will help them cover it up recent example San Francisco.... its one thing to dislike what they are doing but to call them savages because what they are doing seems to be the only way to get some type of change put yourself in the shoes of those that are harassed daily and think would you lash out unethically???? Me personally I'm tired of seeing all these incidents of police officers over stepping there boundaries.... It's making the good ones look really bad.. I have to check on my buddies and make sure their alright at least once a week... It's time to take the corrupt ones out of the police force and make stricter standards for being a police officer...

I couldn't care less about race but when you resist arrest cops have every right to use force. If I'm green and purple and innocent as can be and getting arrested and I start resisting I'm gonna have force used on me and like in San Francisco (I think that's the video I watched yesterday) and the man is resisting they used force and whether or not he realized what he was grabbing in the scuffle or not he grabbed a officer's gun so they opened fire. Just go with it don't fight back just go get you a lawyer and plead your case as well as harassment. Burning down the area you and your family live in doesn't really effect the cops at all just ruins your area...

I couldn't care less about race but when you resist arrest cops have every right to use force. If I'm green and purple and innocent as can be and getting arrested and I start resisting I'm gonna have force used on me and like in San Francisco (I think that's the video I watched yesterday) and the man is resisting they used force and whether or not he realized what he was grabbing in the scuffle or not he grabbed a officer's gun so they opened fire. Just go with it don't fight back just go get you a lawyer and plead your case as well as harassment. Burning down the area you and your family live in doesn't really effect the cops at all just ruins your area...
Im not talking about the one incident in San Francisco im talking about the cops that got caught upon in an investigation that showed majority of the police force were racist... So as I was saying you don't have to be doing anything wrong at all to be harassed by police just of color....if you resist arrest yes if they have use force make sure it's proportionate to the situation at that time...I know all about this because I have to use the same thought process when I'm in Iraq or Afghanistan there is no excuse if we kill someone and it isn't within the Geneva convention we go to jail it's simple.. Their needs to be more restraint used by these cops and if they are racist they need to be removed from the police force

Reactions: MR_ARKANSAS
Yep! They have every right to shoot you in the back or break your neck if you resist arrest. If it wasn't for video that cop in SC would have never been charged. I have a feeling chicks would have been a loyalist during the revolution. You seem very submissive and It's obvious you've never had a run in with the laws. Well I have. Took me to jail for literally standing in front of a liquor store and taking to someone. He actually got mad when I questioned what he was doing and just took me right to jail. Went to first appearance (didn't even have a lawyer) and the judge threw it out. You can't tell me that race didn't play a part in that arrest if you're being honest? But we're supposed to just take it and be quiet.

Said the Ohio National Guard at Kent State in 1970.

I can agree with points from both sides, but the fact is rioting and destroying s**t is not going to solve anything and will make it worse on them. The sad part is that the awful national media is going to make it look like all the peaceful protestors are part of the problem, when they are not.

Reactions: hognashun84
Yep! They have every right to shoot you in the back or break your neck if you resist arrest. If it wasn't for video that cop in SC would have never been charged. I have a feeling chicks would have been a loyalist during the revolution. You seem very submissive and It's obvious you've never had a run in with the laws. Well I have. Took me to jail for literally standing in front of a liquor store and taking to someone. He actually got mad when I questioned what he was doing and just took me right to jail. Went to first appearance (didn't even have a lawyer) and the judge threw it out. You can't tell me that race didn't play a part in that arrest if you're being honest? But we're supposed to just take it and be quiet.
No take it quite. Just keep destroying a city. That will make people's points come across.
When you treat people like animals then how do you expect them to respond? Like animals.. White America always act holier than thou when something like this happens. Especially in suburbia when they've never been subjected to second class citizen treatment. When blacks did the peaceful protest thing what happened? Y'all sicked your police dogs on them. Sprayed them with your fire hoses. Humiliated them. And finally killed the all the leaders that called for the peaceful protest. Walk a day in our shoes before you judge. If the police violated y'all civil rights on a daily basis y'all MF'ers would start militias so don't start your moral superiority crap. Those people have been complaining for decades about brutality and no-one listened. Well maybe now someone will listen. But who cares cause I'm just race baiting I know..... Everything is equal in America right Arkansans?
Yes random acts of violence solves everything.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone is saying burning your neighborhood is the right thing or the best thing to do. With men of poverty, mental disease, color or circumstance continueing to die as the result of police action and receiving no justice extremes can be excused if not justified. This is coming to light now because of the huge increase in recording devices.
Without a strong civilian review board there is no accountability and no incentive to get it right. Choking a man to death on a sidewalk or shooting a deranged man in the foothills are situations that are inexcusable. The DOJ has taken an oversite position in Albuquerque and other cities because these actions are recorded and can't be swept under the rug.

Reactions: dabears/hogs
I don't have an answer for any of it and I'm not going to pretend to. I do hate what our Country is becoming. I look at the news and it looks like a third world country at times. I hate it! I will never say I know how someone feels about things because I don't! I do know I wish things were different! Why do things have to be the way they are? Not all blacks are bad! Not all whites are bad! Not all cops are bad! Not all Muslims are bad! I wish we could stop grouping and lumping everyone into a a ball because of skin color,job or religion. I think there is much more good in this world than bad. The bad is what sells therefore it gets thrown in our face over and over again. I think we all have a certain amount of prejudice in us because we are human although it doesn't make it right.

Anyway I'll stop there. I could ramble on and on about how I feel on this subject but it won't amount to a hill of beans!

I have the utmost respect for all you guys/gals because I have no reason to think otherwise.

Soooie!!

No take it quite. Just keep destroying a city. That will make people's points come across.

Yes random acts of violence solves everything.

To your first point; when they didn't burn the city did their point come across? Did anything change? I bet you now their voice is heard.

To your second; of course violence doesn't solve everything. Who implied that cause this wasn't "random?" It's funny how citizens in this country vote in politicians that go to war all throughout the world and yet these same citizens can have opinion that violence solves nothing. Kind of ironic.

Grouping all "White America" together as "holier than thou" and thinking weve all been treated the same is along the same lines as us grouping all of you guys as thugs.
You cant group a race together as you're currently complaining that race is being grouped together. How does that make sense?

Talking about something that happened 30-40-50 years ago just raises up old hurt, feelings, and rips the scab off the scar. As a country, white, black, attractive, ugly, whatever, we have to know time doesnt heal all things. Im not saying forget about it or let it slide, but you brining up stuff before I was even born does no one any good.

Reactions: WMFC
The guy they're rioting over has been arrested 18 times, multiple drug arrest, theft, etc and he ran from the cops. Black people find ways to set themselves back....and this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of cops. They need to call snipers in there and start picking people off before innocent people start getting robbed and killed.

I read this whole thread thread and Minnesota is the only person that used the words "yall" and "us". I think that says it all.

Reactions: WMFC
creepy-guy-popcorn-gif.gif

Grouping all "White America" together as "holier than thou" and thinking weve all been treated the same is along the same lines as us grouping all of you guys as thugs.
You cant group a race together as you're currently complaining that race is being grouped together. How does that make sense?

Talking about something that happened 30-40-50 years ago just raises up old hurt, feelings, and rips the scab off the scar. As a country, white, black, attractive, ugly, whatever, we have to know time doesnt heal all things. Im not saying forget about it or let it slide, but you brining up stuff before I was even born does no one any good.

I'm not grouping all white people together. That comment was aimed at posters with replies like "savages." And white America initiated the group thinking. The Irish need not apply. Or Jim Crow laws. I'm only reflecting America with comments like those. And 50 years wasn't that long ago. We're not talking about ancient history here. Black people have a common knowledge that the Klan traded in their hoods for police badges. Not saying that all cops are bad cause the majority of my encounters were fine but whites do the same thing when they have a bad experience with a black person. They lump us. Don't act like they don't.

Reactions: hognashun84
1)When blacks did the peaceful protest thing what happened? Y'all sicked your police dogs on them. Sprayed them with your fire hoses. Humiliated them. And finally killed the all the leaders that called for the peaceful protest. 2)If the police violated y'all civil rights on a daily basis y'all MF'ers would start militias so don't start your moral superiority crap. 3) But who cares cause I'm just race baiting I know..... Everything is equal in America right Arkansans?
1) it is not 1964 first of all-that was 50 years ago and the peaceful protests led by MLK DID bring about massive change. I like how you just obliterated everything he accomplished. Secondly, WE didnt do any of that crap- most of those people who did are dead BECAUSE it was 50 years ago. Third instead of saying y'all just use the phase "you people" so we can get offended like you do. Who is the racist now?

2) you mean a militia like the new black panther party that openly calls for the destruction of white America and the killing of white babies?

3) If I throw bricks at cops I'm going to jail. You don't want equal. You want revenge for some wrong that you didn't even experience ie you never got attacked by dogs or hit with a fire hose. Like me, you were not even alive then. Stop acting like you were.

You talk about a moral high horse and yet your entire post is a moral equivalence. Those businesses (you know the people providing jobs an opportunity in that neighborhood) were not burned because of anything that happened in 1964 or even what happened to Mr. Gray....it was by thugs and criminals showing their backside. I bet now you are going to bring up the burning of black churches...like the one that had been in that neighborhood for 80 years those idiots burned to the ground last night. Who knew those protesters/rioters were so racist to burn down a black church...were they turning attack dogs and fire hoses on people after they burned the church? Do your jaws get tired from talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Reactions: Paul Loyd and WMFC
I read this whole thread thread and Minnesota is the only person that used the words "yall" and "us". I think that says it all.

I've been waiting on someone to blame me and call me a race baiter. Of course the "roll the tanks, savages, and snipers" threads are fine. But displaying common group thinking (as if it doesn't exist) is crossing the line lol. Typical Arkansan.

I've been waiting on someone to blame me and call me a race baiter. Of course the "roll the tanks, savages, and snipers" threads are fine. But displaying common group thinking (as if it doesn't exist) is crossing the line lol. Typical Arkansan.
Not piling on here but you did just prove a point a lot have made here....including yourself with the "typical Arkansas" comment.

If it wasn't for video that cop in SC would have never been charged.
You mean the video where the black cop planted a weapon on the dead guy? Yea that black cop was a big time racist...you amaze me.
The bad cops are bad cops to everybody, not just black people!

Last edited:
Reactions: WMFC and NMHOGG
Hogashun, thank you for your service.

My prayer is that one day we no longer have ignorance in our country.

It sad to see some of the comments made in here... But I do agree with murps assessment the looting has no place... I am black i don't have a criminal record I've only had 3-5 tickets in my lifetime I'm 30 now I've been in the military 13 yrs now I represent myself very well from they way I dress to the way I interact with people... Regardless I still get harassed when I'm driving or walking down the street when I'm out and about... But the minute I put on my uniform I get the upmost respect or when I show my military id the police officers attitude changes black or white.... This isn't a racial issue because white Hispanics black green purple and all others are being killed... The issue is officers over stepping the law because they wear a badge and they know their corrupt battle buddies will help them cover it up recent example San Francisco.... its one thing to dislike what they are doing but to call them savages because what they are doing seems to be the only way to get some type of change put yourself in the shoes of those that are harassed daily and think would you lash out unethically???? Me personally I'm tired of seeing all these incidents of police officers over stepping there boundaries.... It's making the good ones look really bad.. I have to check on my buddies and make sure their alright at least once a week... It's time to take the corrupt ones out of the police force and make stricter standards for being a police officer...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT