ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Crazy in this Article

Originally posted by Insowniac:
How you can continue to break the rules and not get ban is beyond me.
No kidding; Danny posted specifically about this yesterday but some people want to shove their agenda no matter where they are

Originally posted by ermackey:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/03/03/letters-to-the-editor-reader-appalled-at-jackie-robinson-comparison/5920867/

Also sounds like several posters here.

We are better than this. At least, we should act better.

This post was edited on 5/11 2:17 PM by ermackey
This is sports related and I found interesting parallels to the reaction on this board.
Everyone sees through your bullcrap mackey. It's no different than you all of the sudden using a Rams avatar strictly because they drafted a gay player. That's the problem with people like you; you worsen your own causes by trying to be deceitful. Take your politics elsewhere

Originally posted by LaHoggaNostra:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/03/03/letters-to-the-editor-reader-appalled-at-jackie-robinson-comparison/5920867/

This is sports related and I found interesting parallels to the reaction on this board.
Everyone sees through your bullcrap mackey. It's no different than you all of the sudden using a Rams avatar strictly because they drafted a gay player. That's the problem with people like you; you worsen your own causes by trying to be deceitful. Take your politics elsewhere
What is deceitful? I am open about it.

Prayers sent.

Wow ! Get a life man. And don't tell me how to act! Just worry about you're self.

Originally posted by LaHoggaNostra:

What is deceitful? I am open about it.

Prayers sent.
It is how he rolls lol. Kinda like Bob Low blow . They have never left school and experienced the real world.

If they ever did they would have a different view on things for sure. Until then they know no better.

I am not religious Mackey so I wont pray for you (as that would be pointless IMO) , but I will hope you get out in the real world one day and get to see the big pitcure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT