ADVERTISEMENT

OT Melania Trump!

I'm a hard corps conservative but Trump sucks and so does his bought and paid for wife.

There's a difference between legal and illegal immigrants....and between those that are assets to our country, and those that are worthless or dangerous liabilities to our country. Melania is not in any way, shape or form a liability. She deserves to be here MUCH MORE than those like hillary, jarrett, feinstein, lynch, etc.

She deserves to be here more than natural born citizens? What???

This shit is crazy.

There's a difference between legal and illegal immigrants....and between those that are assets to our country, and those that are worthless or dangerous liabilities to our country. Melania is not in any way, shape or form a liability. She deserves to be here MUCH MORE than those like hillary, jarrett, feinstein, lynch, etc.

lol she may be an illegal immigrant, from her stories about how she came here she referred to the wrong type of visa

I have been thinking how proud I have been of our RE family for not going down the political road during this astoundingly cRaZy presidential election campaign.
I would love to debate some of you, but let's take this to The Grim Bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT