ADVERTISEMENT

Need great tickets please:)

hogfan1981

Prospect
Taking my girlfriend who has never been to a Razorback football game in her life. I took her to the Super Regionals and she had a blast but she can't even comprehend what a football Saturday on the Hill will be like. Looking for lower level best available to show her the best time. Thanks in advance! WPS

might want to look under other forums to see if someones selling theirs. or go to google and look up Arkansas vs Utep tickets and find ones you can get a will call or print out.

I have two extra tickets for the Chancellors Box

smiley-happy045.gif

Oh, I'm still looking other places, just wanted to post on here in case anyone wasn't going and needed to sell.

I might have 2 tickets in section 101, row 20 on the end of a row. It's in the corner directly across on the other side from the band. I may be upgrading my seats. Should know by the end of today.

Here is the view, not too bad. You have a good angle of the big screen:

557136_10100412025125347_1466326317_n.jpg

I've got a buddy that has 2-4 tickets on the 20, 25 rows up. Same area that's in WMFC's pic.

When you say same area as WMFC, do you mean the West side? As his tickets are in the corner of the endzone and not the 20. Just trying to clarify. I would be interested in 2 on the 20 though.
I mean it's in the same area of the stadium as the picture he posted.

When you say same area as WMFC, do you mean the West side? As his tickets are in the corner of the endzone and not the 20. Just trying to clarify. I would be interested in 2 on the 20 though.
The tickets are around the 20 yard line and around half way up in the lower bowl, I'm guessing close to row 25. I was saying that the picture that was posted gave an example of the part of the stadium they are in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT