ADVERTISEMENT

New reason to like Eric Clapton

-MDVOL

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2013
He said that England is over run by Moslems and thinks that immigration should not only be halted, but mass deportation of existing moslems should take place.

Actually, guys, I think as a liberal, that I would prefer all nations to stop all immigration. We have over 300 Million people here now and have no need for any more, period.

But historically, we here in this country welcomed with no limits any European but restricted any Oriental or Hispanic with a quota. And of course the blacks came here in chains, not via immigration.

It would be nice to come up with a simple answer to the world's problems, but as far out and as stupid some Muslim's are, that does not mean they all are like those morons in the Middle East.

So how would I decide who can come? simple, no one can immigrate as we do not need them.

Originally posted by bobhawg:
Actually, guys, I think as a liberal, that I would prefer all nations to stop all immigration. We have over 300 Million people here now and have no need for any more, period.

But historically, we here in this country welcomed with no limits any European but restricted any Oriental or Hispanic with a quota. And of course the blacks came here in chains, not via immigration.

It would be nice to come up with a simple answer to the world's problems, but as far out and as stupid some Muslim's are, that does not mean they all are like those morons in the Middle East.

So how would I decide who can come? simple, no one can immigrate as we do not need them.
Wrong on the not limits to Europeans.
See Emergency Quota Act.
See Immigration Act of 1924

Regardless, what LBJ did in 1965 was, and still is the issue. His promise of never being "overrun by any one people" was dead wrong.

However, I think we (Conservatives) should embrace the Hispanics and share with them the ways in which this country was built and hope they would rather take part in building and keeping the USA strong as opposed to promising entitlements. The Dems will do all they can to keep them hand fed as opposed to allowing them to think for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT