ADVERTISEMENT

No respect for HOGS basketball team.

TOP HOG

All-Conference
Jun 11, 2002
ESPN gives Arkansas no chance to beat WOFFORD. All four say Arkansas has not arrived and pick WOFFORD to easily handle Arkansas. Then get blown out by UNC. They were actually making fun of Arkansas. I sure wish someone would show the team that clip. They could be right but, at least give them a little respect for a good season.

Frankly, what ESPN sells on TV does not bother me a bit. What matters is playing and winning this game.
I could care less what happens except for us to play well and let the game decide who is the better team.
Of course I feel we can win, and should win, but keep in mind they are selling ad time, not being objective sports
commentators. They get paid to sell ads, and that is my personal reason for seldom if ever watching them, but,
we should win the game and I feel good that we will.

ESPN has gone from that one announcer in Hartford Connecticut to a bunch of channels and a lot of power they should not have. Changing the channel might help in the long run. a guy named Neilson might get involved, or his ghost.

It's funny because their BPI gives the HOGS 77% chance in the first game. This morning on the U, I got the impression they don't think Arkansas belongs in the NCAAT. They acted like Arkansas should be happy just getting a bid. I get that they believe Arkansas is a fluke. I don't get that they feel a need to talk down about them. It was on the bracketology show.

First mistake was watching those idiots....they are lucky suckers because they get paid to do what they do...but they don't know more than either me or you when it comes to making these picks!!! I told my son last night that I hate this time of year because you have all these talking heads act like they know what they are talking about but their picks are never any better than anyone else's...it's the same way during Bowl season!!!!! I don't watch them and certainly don't put any stock in anything that they have to say!!!

I got you guys beating Woffard and UNCheat. It is just a lack of respect for the SEC which is media propelled. It is just an ACC and big twelve slurp-fest.

Just go out there and kick some butt, show them what the sec is made up, I agree its not really against Arkansas as a lack of respect for the sec..so show them again this year what the sec is made of..3 teams in elite 8 last year, then 2 in final four and 1 in NC game..lets do this again..SEC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT