ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How can anyone be ok with this?

Are you willing to enter poverty and swap places with anyone on welfare or food stamps? If not, shut up.

Redistribution of wealth baby. Wait.....they only made $55k. But this isnt supposed to hit the middle class. Its pathetic that someone who has worked themselves into a position to fully support themselves ends up with less than someone who hasn't. This should never happen. Its a slap in the face to our God given right to the persuit of happiness.... not happiness.... but the PERSUIT of happiness.

Originally posted by stl590:
For starters, the fact that it's on Fox News immediately makes it NOT news and unreliable. Second, go find another forum to post you dumb ass shit. This is for Razorback sport, not Right Wing nut jobs agendas. Work harder and stop blaming government for your problems.

Work harder and stop blaming the governmet? WOW. How about those of us that work hard and have an effective tax rate over 30% keep doing what we're doing and the folks that aren't working, and are able to wok, get a job so that they can get off of government assistance and join the rest of us in paying taxes?

Even though the whole argument about those that have more should pay more is right at the heart of the Communist manifsto, I'd be fine with continuing to pay what I'm already paying, even though it's too high, if we could cut back on spending and balance the budget.

I don't watch MSNBC, it's just as slanted as Fox is. I get it from multiple sources. A little from CNN (Fared Zakaria GPS), but mainly from the AP. Throw in some BBC, Reuters, etc.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I can say those numbers are pretty accurate i make roughly 60k and pay roughly 1300 a month in fed nd state taxes so you tell me why I should pay almost a quarter of what I make in taxes just sayin

Originally posted by hogswinagin:
Are you willing to enter poverty and swap places with anyone on welfare or food stamps? If not, shut up.
Stupidest argument ever. We pay for something to help some and lazy people take advantage of it and we can't complain? GTFO...you must enjoy getting your share.

8. No political discussions on The Razor's Edge or The Hill:[/B] Discussions of local, state and national politics, and political candidates is not allowed.

I'm looking at you, mods.

Originally posted by Mohogdas Gandhi:
8. No political discussions on The Razor's Edge or The Hill:[/B] Discussions of local, state and national politics, and political candidates is not allowed.

I'm looking at you, mods.
10. Be respectful of the moderators:[/B] If you have a problem with a story, post, post removal, issue, rule, etc., send us an email. Don't trash or challenge us on our forums, call us out, or complain or ask about a post being deleted or other issue. We'll be happy to answer it off the board. Nobody else cares to read that stuff, and it only takes up space. We have to serve a large membership and can't please everyone. If you have an issue with one of the moderators or their actions, please contact Trey Biddy attrey@hawgsports.com

I'm looking at you, Mohogdas Gandhi.

Saw a study today that the average IQ of a Fox News viewer is 80. Can't say I'm surprised.

Originally posted by titanhawg:
The truth of the matter is that 20 million were on food stamps 8 years ago...and 80 million now. That's bad no matter who's in charge. We can't have a certain percentage of people work to support all the rest. It's doomed to eventually fail because sooner or later, those who are working will rebel and want their piece of the pie as well.

What we're going through right now is a disaster waiting to happen.
Well said, and I like an occasional thread like this, it keeps it interesting around here.

"Saw a study today that the average IQ of a Fox News viewer is 80. Can't say I'm surprised"

Id bet that "study" was from some liberal think tank too. What was the average IQ of the MSNBC viewer, or did they even "study" them?

Originally posted by hpharri1994:
Saw a study today that the average IQ of a Fox News viewer is 80. Can't say I'm surprised.
Dundee here.

the same study was done for NBC viewers and the average there (ABC also) is between 70-75. Certainly is a lot of dumb f---s around don't ya think?.

Like my boy Thomas Jefferson said. " democracy will cease to exist when those will work are forced to give to those who will not."

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

And if some of you liberals think conservatives have low IQ's......you apparently have never watched when obuma voters were interviewed or asked questions about certain issues, or what they think of certain policies. Some of the humblest people you could possibly imagine. I've yet to see any conservative voters quite that ignorant. AND conservatives as a whole will actually WORK for what they get and be happy about it.

Originally posted by Jon Jackson:

Originally posted by chicks1244:
Jon do you not like Fox news bc they post facts rather than kissing Obama's rear?

Bob do you not like facts??? No one said you cant be a conservative but facts are still facts like them or not....

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I don't like FoxNews for the same reason I don't like MSNBC. Or really any major media outlet for that matter. There's unbiased information out there. It just takes a little more effort to find that just turning the boob tube on.
You don't watch Fox news.

Several liberals have shows on Fox. Greta Van Sustern, Shepard Smith, Geraldo Rivera are all news. Everyday, you'll see Kirsten Powers, Juan Williams, Bob Beckel (all liberals) on Fox. When Fox has a panel discussion... they AWAYS have atleast one liberal on there.

On the other hand MSNBC... what they do is let the host go one on one with a conservative. Afterwards, they allow a panel of all liberals build a bunch of strawmen... and then the lying starts when they tell you that what the conservative said is "CODE" for yada, yada, yada. What a crock.

MSNBC is obsessed with Fox news. MSNBC is terrible about taking things out of context and misinterperting what a conservative said. And over and over I see Ed Schultz saying something that a conservative said and to prove it... he rolls the tape and I don't hear what Ed hears. Ed is just a big fat liar.

Fox is way more fair and balanced than MSNBC... At least Fox allows liberals to defend themselves. MSNBC does not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT