ADVERTISEMENT

Photoshopped Bielema on game day cups?

stl590

Letterman
May 20, 2003
Did anyone else notice that they took a easy 100 lbs. of the Head Hog on the game day cups. It's laughable how fat the guy is now and the completely photoshopped his gut. Not even sure it's his lower body but they definitely photoshopped him. If you got a cup from last game take a look. Confirms any doubts about the world of fake news we live in!

Sorry, don't have one to upload but thought maybe someone had the cup on their desk and would. Make sure to check it out next game... if you attend another one!

I got that stupid cup (waited in line for an hour for it), kicked it over gate 9 entrance on the way out, straight through the uprights!

On a semi-serious note, anyone see the cup with the volleyball coach (man) and soccer coach (man) starring at a girl volleyball and soccer player in the middle of the two coaches. It is pretty creep imo, not that those guys are bad, but they made it look like the coaches were interested in more than just teaching the girls the fundamentals.

Reactions: WhiskeyDrunk
I got that stupid cup (waited in line for an hour for it), kicked it over gate 9 entrance on the way out, straight through the uprights!

On a semi-serious note, anyone see the cup with the volleyball coach (man) and soccer coach (man) starring at a girl volleyball and soccer player in the middle of the two coaches. It is pretty creep imo, not that those guys are bad, but they made it look like the coaches were interested in more than just teaching the girls the fundamentals.
Did one of the coaches look like Bobby P?

Last week we were bitching about what he said or didn't say about Hedlund. Now, we're bringing up his weight gain vs. the pic on the cups.

Again, the pettiness toward CBB is on par with the pettiness toward Melania Trump and the shoes/dresses she decides to wear for various occasions.

This actually makes me root harder for the guy to right the ship.

Did anyone else notice that they took a easy 100 lbs. of the Head Hog on the game day cups. It's laughable how fat the guy is now and the completely photoshopped his gut. Not even sure it's his lower body but they definitely photoshopped him. If you got a cup from last game take a look. Confirms any doubts about the world of fake news we live in!
With his record I just have one question! Why in the hell is he on the game day cups???

Fake news?! What the hell does the media have to do with the design of Razorback souvenir cups?

nH6Oq4R.gif

Last week we were bitching about what he said or didn't say about Hedlund. Now, we're bringing up his weight gain vs. the pic on the cups.

Again, the pettiness toward CBB is on par with the pettiness toward Melania Trump and the shoes/dresses she decides to wear for various occasions.

What's your point? He's a multi millionaire because of his line or work. That same line of work comes with a lot of pressure. He's dealing with it, perhaps you should learn to as well.

Reactions: Chauvinist Pig

Agree with a lot of what you're saying. But in fairness, Melania's shoes were terrible.

Reactions: Lefty8
What's your point? He's a multi millionaire because of his line or work. That same line of work comes with a lot of pressure. He's dealing with it, perhaps you should learn to as well.

You seem confused. Criticizing a coach's performance and the way he looks can absolutely be mutually exclusive.

It doesn't do any good to start bashing the guy's weight. If he was winning, nobody would care. Nick Saban is a short guy with a temper. Nobody cares because he's winning. CBB's weight has about as much influence on the success of the team as Nick Saban's height impacts Bama's W/L.

Let's talk about the deficiencies of the team, good/poor coaching decisions, give our opinions on what needs to change for the team to improve and move on. After the A&M game, we can come back and reasses based on improvements or the lack thereof.

Reactions: Lefty8
You seem confused. Criticizing a coach's performance and the way he looks can absolutely be mutually exclusive.

It doesn't do any good to start bashing the guy's weight. If he was winning, nobody would care. Nick Saban is a short guy with a temper. Nobody cares because he's winning. CBB's weight has about as much influence on the success of the team as Nick Saban's height impacts Bama's W/L.

Let's talk about the deficiencies of the team, good/poor coaching decisions, give our opinions on what needs to change for the team to improve and move on. After the A&M game, we can come back and reasses based on improvements or the lack thereof.
Comparing Bielema's weight to Saban's height is ignorant. Since when is being short unhealthy?

Reactions: The_Pig_Lebowski

I thought they just made the cups bigger.

Like what? The Fondlementals?o_O

Comparing Bielema's weight to Saban's height is ignorant. Since when is being short unhealthy?

It's not unhealthy, but like someone's weight, it's something that can be joked about when a coach isn't winning.

Not sure what's so hard to understand that it's being petty once you've gotten to a point that a coach's weight is a topic of discussion.

It's game week, not the dog days of summer.

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
It's not unhealthy, but like someone's weight, it's something that can be joked about when a coach isn't winning.

Not sure what's so hard to understand that it's being petty once you've gotten to a point that a coach's weight is a topic of discussion.

It's game week, not the dog days of summer.
Look, being short isn't unhealthy. It does not give off the appearance of being sloppy, or unhealthy or anything like that. Being as big as CBB is, does. It's just a bad look. I get what you're saying but I can't think of a single coach that's that big that is successful. If you can't manage your own body, what can you manage?

Reactions: The_Pig_Lebowski
Look, being short isn't unhealthy. It does not give off the appearance of being sloppy, or unhealthy or anything like that. Being as big as CBB is, does. It's just a bad look. I get what you're saying but I can't think of a single coach that's that big that is successful. If you can't manage your own body, what can you manage?

Just because you can't think of a coach doesn't make it a fact. Mike Holmgren, John Madden, Phillip Fulmer, Mike Leach, Andy Reid, Mike McCarthy...the list goes on of heavier set guys that have been successful. Again, this wouldn't be a topic of conversation if the Hogs finished 2016, but it has become one.

You really think his weight had anything to do with those losses? Freeze beat Saban but couldn't beat CBB with consistency. Weight played a role in that one?

Just say some of this stuff out loud and you'd realize how silly it sounds.

Reactions: Capt.Chaos
Bielema... cup size? He is a solid C cup IMO

You have some serious issues

This is a false equivalency and you know it. I don't care if a coach is tall or short, or has a good looking face or not. Neither of those things are anything he can control. But if he is obese that is evidence of a larger problem.

Let me put it another way. How do you expect a coach to teach discipline to kids when he himself is so obviously lacking in both discipline and self control?

This is a false equivalency and you know it. I don't care if a coach is tall or short, or has a good looking face or not. Neither of those things are anything he can control. But if he is obese that is evidence of a larger problem.

Let me put it another way. How do you expect a coach to teach discipline to kids when he himself is so obviously lacking in both discipline and self control?

Why can't you understand a coach's success and weight are mutually exclusive conversations? It's a simple concept. There are heavier set coaches that have had a lot of success and I only named a few.

There's literally no reason to bring CBB's weight into the conversation. His weight doesn't impact Arkansas' ability to convert TDs in the redzone inside the 10, which would have likely led to an Arkansas win on Saturday. It doesn't keep a WR from falling down on his route. My god, I can't believe I'm taking the time to explain what I *thought* was extremely simple to understand.

What's happening is simple. You've got some dissatisfied, negative fans that have hit every bad aspect of last week's game and have now moved to personal attacks to feel better about their views of the coach. If you remove his weight from the conversation, it doesn't make your points any stronger, so it makes zero sense to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT