ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Should have Long fired Bobby Petrino?

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Shoatstuff:

"Holy Shit,Mother Of Agnes"......Petrino fired Petrino!

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. It is not what I was asking . I was asking to clarify a statement made by someone (which ever way the poll went).

I did not say he should have or should not have (even in this poll to make it fair).

Happy now sh!t stuff?

I voted wrong. My yes should have been a no. The three title question doesn't match the poll question.

I so miss the yes men position coaches and the beyond terrible recruiting. People just can't understand that we were headed for a downward spiral with Petrino or not you just can't recruit like that and maintain a winning program.

This post was edited on 5/25 9:49 AM by TnBoroHogs

Originally posted by TnBoroHogs:
I so miss the yes men position coaches and the beyond terrible recruiting. People just can't understand that we were headed for a downward spiral with Petrino or not you just can't recruit like that and maintain a winning program.

This post was edited on 5/25 9:49 AM by TnBoroHogs
+1

And the Ignore button is my friend.

So you started a poll to prove me wrong, but your poll is proving me right... hmmm.
Last night you made the comment that "you morons" fired Bobby. I dont recall getting the chance to vote on his termination.
Psycho, sh!t stuff, and starting a poll to attempt to prove another poster wrong to satisfy your own agenda.... and you tell me im an idiot that needs to grow up? Gotcha
This post was edited on 5/25 10:03 AM by Treeclimber2

Originally posted by Treeclimber2:
So you started a poll to prove me wrong, but your poll is proving me right... hmmm.
Last night you made the comment that "you morons" fired Bobby. I dont recall getting the chance to vote on his termination.
No you said if it was up to the fans he would still be here.

It seems like people mess up about 90% of the time when trying to do a poll.

Is the question: "Should CBP still be here?"

Or is it: " Should have Long fired Bobby Petrino?"

Yes, yes I did
Originally posted by RazorbackDundee:
Originally posted by Treeclimber2:
No you said if it was up to the fans he would still be here.

Originally posted by WooPig71657:
How about you delete this and actually have the thread title match the poll question.
Agree. The switch got me. Change my yes to a no.

Im sure he did that on purpose. That way, no matter how the results came out, he could point at something that would support his argument.
Originally posted by WooPig71657:
How about you delete this and actually have the thread title match the poll question.

I truthfully believe we're building a sustainable product right now. We will never know if Petrino's records would have been nearly as good starting with the JLS year. 2010 & 2011, we had some players on an average defense and the D was really bad in 2012 and reached its bottom in 2013, mainly due to our inability to recruit that side of the ball.

CBB seems to be building some decent depth that should start showing up in 2015. Unfortunately, many will fail to step back and see the bigger picture.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

This thread is the perfect example of why I can't wait for the season to get here....off-season on the Edge is almost unbearable.

Originally posted by RazorbackDundee:

Originally posted by Shoatstuff:

"Holy Shit,Mother Of Agnes"......Petrino fired Petrino!

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. It is not what I was asking . I was asking to clarify a statement made by someone (which ever way the poll went).

I did not say he should have or should not have (even in this poll to make it fair).

Happy now sh!t stuff?
No,I have to work today.

Originally posted by 72425hog:
I voted wrong. My yes should have been a no. The three title question doesn't match the poll question.
I did too!

Voted yes and meant no.

Bad poll.

Dignity. It's nice to have it.

I kinda wish he didn't get fired so everybody could see that our talent would be worse than it is now & CBP was not our savior because without the instate WR's & the instate QB's he had to work with he wouldn't have won 9,10 or 11 games again. The none talent he was recruiting was catching up to him & he would've been exposed bigtime.

Ive said it to a few people around me. My opinion is that no he shouldnt have been fired. He should have been suspended for a year without pay and made to seek tons of counseling and community service.

Sorry people , I did mess up as I don't start threads or polls.

If it allowed me to delete one partI would have.

Also , I Really really wish you would southpark. If there was anything wrong with this site it is mentally disadvantaged people like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT