ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Should have Long fired Bobby Petrino?

What results? Nobody knows what the hell they were voting on!

That's the third person ITT that OP has made a snide comment to or about, then tells someone that they are mentally disadvantaged....

This is a screwed up poll. You asked one question in the title, then basically the opposite in the thread.

HE GONE!!! Get over it!!!

Useless poll any numbers are useless and now those who make an art of pummeling dead horses are stirred up. OMG

Ridiculous post by OP, and of course the deceptive thread title Vs poll is added insult.

So I apologize for prolonging this crap by posting, but I am now using my VERY FIRST IGNORE. Good bye to BP's butt boy, i.e Dundee.

If everyone else ITT would do same we would effectively be rid of OP.

Depends on how bad you want Ar to be successful...to be successful Long should have found other punishments besides firing.

Dundee you know how I feel ..... I wouldn't trust long with deciding what to order in a drive thru.

So far he has fired Bobby, hired Pepsi, hired yankees .... when will this "long" nightmare ever end?

This post was edited on 5/26 3:40 PM by grobertson

Memorial Day is a special American holiday set aside to honor the men and women who have died in battle on behalf of all Americans.

Little Bobby is still alive and well and, perhaps, has learned a career lesson that he shouldn't hire a new subordinate over 50 other applicants based on willingness to have sex with the boss, then subsequently causing us bucket loads of negative publicity by lying about it to his employer, to the people of the state of Arkansas and to the nation.

Justice was done by firing BP's ... !

I salute the people in the first paragraph.

This post was edited on 5/26 2:02 PM by BB's Pig Man

Can not answer because there is not a selection for yes, yes, yes, hell yes, f*ck yes, hell f*!=/?!& yes!

The bad PR brought by Bobby was easily outweighed by the good. Let us also not forget that we have continued to get bad PR with CBB as our coach as well as becoming the laughing stock of the football world.

Petrino is now making 3.5 million again and many around the college football world consider him to be one of the best in the business. No1 outside of a few delusional Arkansas fans would take CBB over BMFP. Also lawsuits could have still be filed after every1 was fired but there was zero filed. Long will wonder where all the money has gone after another terrible football season at the U of A.

Its funny that baseball and golf are two of our better sports and its funny who didn't hire them

Firing Petrino was the right decision.

The jury will remain out for the next three or four years on Bret Bielema. Much of the "Bret Bielema laughing stock BS" is generated or inhaled by a small minority of Hog fans who are still pissed that "character does matter" when the head football coach at the University of Arkansas is being paid $4,000,000.00 or so a year to win, represent the U of A well and be something of a role model for young athletes in our state and the nation.

Case dismissed.

ADVERTISEMENT