ADVERTISEMENT

Regarding Korliss Marshall

Obviously the guy heard something from somewhere and came here to ask. If he can't ask on this message board then where can he? Obviously there is some smoke here. I do not agree with deleting something like that.

Originally posted by gohogsgo12:
Obviously the guy heard something from somewhere and came here to ask. If he can't ask on this message board then where can he? Obviously there is some smoke here. I do not agree with deleting something like that.
This.

More touches for jojo, kj, and Cornelius next year. Thanks for the time korliss. Get your head right brother.

Well that sucks....

If indeed it was for pot again, hard to feel sorry for the kid. That's just blatant disrespect for your team and self. Bad deal.

I'm confused (not surprising). I thought he had some personal issue (non weed related) that led to the 4 game suspension earlier. Are you telling me this guy got suspended then for weed, came back, plays one game, then gets busted for weed again? Is that what we're saying?

Listen, I smoked my fair share back in the day. Not to get into this debate but it's harmless and should be 100% legal. That being said, once I graduated and started a career, I never smoked again. That simple, too much at steak. It was a no brainer. I'm not judging the young man but damn, that's a shame right there.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If someone told you that if they catch you eating cake again, you'll lose your scholarship...and then you eat cake again, you just don't care about your scholarship. That simple.

I feel for him, because there will probably be a day when he's older that he'll look back and regret what he did. But man...you're too talented to give it away that easy!!

Originally posted by Mr.Razorback:

Originally posted by FireTheCoach:
Praying for Korliss. He needs Jesus.
Lol,what's he going to do?
You have a weird compulsion on this topic dude. You open your giant pie whole anytime you get the chance.

You are not a Christian...we got it dude....you have made it clear...over and over and over and over. Give it a rest, you don't need to jump on it every chance you get.

Originally posted by theWizard12:

Originally posted by WhiskeyDrunk:
Cocaine, not weed
Both should be legal
It is supposed to be a free country. I don't care what people do in their own home as long as it is not abusive to kids, animals, old people or non consenting adults

So when someone under the influence of either is in a vehicle and kills someone you love will you still feel that way?

Or it takes control over their lives and they spend extensive time in healthcare and all our premiums go up, you fine with that too?

Originally posted by Moab53:
So when someone under the influence of either is in a vehicle and kills someone you love will you still feel that way?

Or it takes control over their lives and they spend extensive time in healthcare and all our premiums go up, you fine with that too?
One of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver and in a separate incident I was hit by a drunk driver. I'm not calling for alcohol to be outlawed.

My my healthcare premium went up!!!!! That was Obama not weed!

I said in their home. Not out on the road. How many deaths does alcohol cause a year? And how many from weed? Exactly.
I will give you that weed and cocaine are not the same.

Kids these days days huff gas and die or f up their brains. You can not legislate away stupid people. If you hurt somebody else then that is a crime.
Kinda like guns...the gun is not the problem it is what an idiot does with it that creates a problem.

This post was edited on 11/22 3:48 PM by Hog Alumni

Regardless if it should be legal or not the good thing is Marshall is young. So. He will "Get it" after this year going into his Jr year.

He has some growing up to do. He will realize Football and staying clean is worth it in the end.

Teenagers brains aren't fully developed yet and some have the tendency to do what they want and have more of a "free spirit"

I think he matures and has a big roll.

Originally posted by HawgCaller1:
Regardless if it should be legal or not the good thing is Marshall is young. So. He will "Get it" after this year going into his Jr year.

He has some growing up to do. He will realize Football and staying clean is worth it in the end.

Teenagers brains aren't fully developed yet and some have the tendency to do what they want and have more of a "free spirit"

I think he matures and has a big roll.
I hope you are right but I think he is going to be booted from the team.

Mr. Razorback(aka goldandsilverinvestor) hates the lord. Gonna be a rough time for him upon judgement.

As for korliss, hope that boog sug was worth it. Idiot.

Originally posted by razrback5:
Mr. Razorback(aka goldandsilverinvestor) hates the lord. Gonna be a rough time for him upon judgement.

I just don't believe in fairy tales that's all. What's next, a Bigfoot gonna get him if he doesn't stop? Santa isn't going to come to his house if he doesn't stop?

Originally posted by razrback5:

I just don't believe in fairy tales that's all. What's next, a Bigfoot gonna get him if he doesn't stop? Santa isn't going to come to his house if he doesn't stop?
You can believe what you want. You happen to be a jerk about your beliefs. JMHO

Originally posted by Mr. Razorback(aka goldandsilverinvestor) hates the lord. Gonna be a rough time for him upon judgement.
You can believe what you want. You happen to be a jerk about your beliefs. JMHO
Because I don't believe in childish fairy tales I'm a jerk? Really? Why do you continue to use name-calling when you argue? You have no idea how to argue or carry on a debate so you resort to first grade name calling. Lemme guess, you're a Christian but you're judging me. That's you Christians for ya...

Originally posted by conwaykidd:
You should keep it to yourself Mr razorback
I usually do, unless I get called out like Razorback5 did. Had to reply.

No because you never miss an opportunity to jump on this topic. I tried to discuss it with you like a human being but you attacked me personally . You show your backside about this and jump in any thread that God is mentioned in. Your insecurity on this subject is sad. I'm not the only one who thinks it wouldn't kill you to just keep your insults (calling other peoples beliefs fairy tales and comparing God to Bigfoot is insulting and very insensitive) to yourself. Like I said everyone on this board knows how you feel because you can't keep your opinion to yourself.

You have stooped to making your snarky comments in threads when people have asked for prayers for sick and dying or deceased people. It is really disgusting the way you treat people and sad how you act. THAT is why I'm sick of you doing this.

You actually don't keep it to yourself. I've seen you make snide remarks about Christianity more than once. If it makes you feel better about yourself, go for it.

No that's the point. You never keep it to yourself!!! That's why you were called out. You are delusional. If you hadn't made a comment you wouldn't have been called out. You are a rude and callous person. Somebody asks for prayers and you poke your nose in. It does not make you look cool. It makes you a jerk.

This post was edited on 11/22 6:00 PM by Hog Alumni

Originally posted by Hog Alumni:

No that's the point. You never keep it to yourself!!! That's why you were called out. You are delusional. If you hadn't made a comment you wouldn't have been called out. You are a rude and callous person. Somebody asks for prayers and you poke your nose in. It does not make you look cool. It makes you a jerk.

This post was edited on 11/22 6:00 PM by Hog Alumni
You, again with the name calling. I'm socked! No one "asked for prayers" he said "he needs God" like he (God) is some fairy grant wisher now.

In other threads such as "prayers needed". I called you out then and that's when you got personal. I've avoided you since then because I find the way you act so disturbing. Mocking people asking for comfort....way to go tough guy.

Originally posted by Hog Alumni:
In other threads such as "prayers needed". I called you out then and that's when you got personal. I've avoided you since then because I find the way you act so disturbing. Mocking people asking for comfort....way to go tough guy.
I don't post in "prayers needed" threads. Even had one started for me when my father passed away in early October, I appreciated the thoughts but I don't understand the concept of prayer. Just seems silly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT