ADVERTISEMENT

Rules questions???

hoggyman

Prospect
Sep 25, 2006
I am getting old and I wonder if I missed some rule changes. Maybe some of you guys can help me.

No. 1. Is is a rule that G. Malzahn must always have that whiny, somebody is always picking on me, look on his face ALL the time.

No. 2. Is it illegal for a receiver to make a first down catch and not jump up and point toward the goal line?

No. 3. Must every player who scores do that little high step dance?

No. 4 Not a rule, just wondering how we can beat LSU (blow-out bowl winner), Ole Miss (BIG lead at halftime of Sugar Bowl, Tennessee (blow-out bowl winner), Auburn (blow-out bowl winner, even with Gus looking whiny) and still lose 5 games?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am getting old and I wonder if I missed some rule changes. Maybe some of you guys can help me.

No. 1. Is is a rule that G. Malzahn must always have that whiny, somebody is always picking on me, look on his face ALL the time.

No. 2. Is it illegal for a receiver to make a first down catch and not jump up and point toward the goal line?

No. 3. Must every player who scores do that little high step dance?

No. 4 Not a rule, just wondering how we can beat LSU (blow-out bowl winner), Ole Miss (BIG lead at halftime of Sugar Bowl, Tennessee (blow-out bowl winner), Auburn (blow-out bowl winner, even with Gus looking whiny) and still lose 5 games?

Any help would be appreciated.
1: Yes
2: No, but should be.
3: Yes, sadly.
4: Being hit early and often with injuries, winding up with 10 players out multiple games with broken bones. I guess the University cafeteria doesn't serve milk. New players that may well have not played at all this season having to go in to fill the openings. Later in the season as they became more used to playing they started picking it up and kicking butt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT