ADVERTISEMENT

Sloppy- great reply to JLP in the game thread

JunkyardHawg

Hall of Fame
Apr 7, 2004
Originally posted by JeanLucPiggard:
Why do we not have a Pat Bradley, Dagon Rimac, Warren Lynn, Cannon Whitby, Rotnei Clark?[/QUOTE]Or Scotty Thurman, Lee Mayberry, Jannero Pargo or Al Dillard?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guys been "Race baiting" a lot lately

Saw that myself...even made a comment about a "reverse Rooney rule" needed in college hoops?

WTF???

Not to mention Whitby shot 32.6% 3 in his career and Linn 35.9%. Qualls, Madden, Beard all are shooting better than that from 3 this year.

Y'all are giving him exactly what he wants. Just ignore him. He's a troll.

Originally posted by mikedamone:

Originally posted by gbbaber:
If I were trey I'd ban his ass.
He's actually a really good baseball poster (white sport).
Yeah, he knows baseball, still doesn't mean he's allowed to post racist things. I feel like I'm playing board police bus he rustles my jimmies.

Yeah, he knows baseball, still doesn't mean he's allowed to post racist things. I feel like I'm playing board police bus he rustles my jimmies.
He's definitely not a fan of February.

I don't think mtsuhog85 is either.

This is what I don't like about this board.

Why give people attention when they don't deserve it?

I don't get it. I'm beginning to think most of you read national enquirer and watch Jerry Springer.

Originally posted by TheOriginalPigskin:

I don't get it. I'm beginning to think most of you read national enquirer and watch Jerry Springer.
To be fair you did open the thread, read each post, and responded.

Yes I did. Call it a contribution.
Originally posted by Hendo Hog:

To be fair you did open the thread, read each post, and responded.

Thanks for the

bump.gif

Originally posted by Hendo Hog:

He's definitely not a fan of February.

I don't think mtsuhog85 is either.
I'm confused by this statement. The cold weather is getting old.

Seriously man this is crazy. It's no need for none of it. There are African Americans that love the Hogs and post on here as well. If you can't give guys like Woodshed, Minnesota, and even little ole me a little respect, just a little, then sit down and shut the fvck up. If not at least respect your damn self. You lack any freaking balls, with these little weak ass comments. You are an embarrassment to yourself, whatever, and whomever you represent.

The world will only get better when people like you die out. I'm getting tired of duck and dodging different post, trying my best not to get offended because of idiots like you. I pay $100 a year just like you do. I love the Hogs just as much as you do. Its just amazing how some guys can come on here and get away with stuff like this.

Originally posted by oinkingANDboinking:
Seriously man this is crazy. It's no need for none of it. There are African Americans that love the Hogs and post on here as well. If you can't give guys like Woodshed, Minnesota, and even little ole me a little respect, just a little, then sit down and shut the fvck up. If not at least respect your damn self. You lack any freaking balls, with these little weak ass comments. You are an embarrassment to yourself, whatever, and whomever you represent.

The world will only get better when people like you die out. I'm getting tired of duck and dodging different post, trying my best not to get offended because of idiots like you. I pay $100 a year just like you do. I love the Hogs just as much as you do. Its just amazing how some guys can come on here and get away with stuff like this.
Who are you talking to?

Why is junk trying to get a whos a racist thread going is a better question. Junk should be banned for this thread

I'm behind the times and I never read the game threads anymore. What has JLP been saying?

So junk are you calling someone a racist or not?? You trying to backtrack now or what. Still should be banned for calling another poster a racist

Originally posted by RiverValleyHawg:
So junk are you calling someone a racist or not?? You trying to backtrack now or what. Still should be banned for calling another poster a racist
Are you just stupid? This will be the last i reply to you so enjoy it.

Far from stupid pal so are you backtracking or not? I mean if you want to throw out the race card at least be man enough to stick with it and stop being so wishy-washy

Far from stupid pal so are you backtracking or not? I mean if you want to throw out the race card at least be man enough to stick with it and stop being so wishy-washy
Honesty? You want honesty? Alright, honestly, I think you're nothing. Nothing but a pure waste of God-given talent. You don't listen to nobody, man! Not even Doc or Boone! Shiver push on the line everytime and you blow right past 'em! Push 'em, pull 'em, do something! You can't run over everybody in this league, and everytime you do you leave one of your teammates hanging out to dry, me in particular!

Originally posted by oinkingANDboinking:
The guy spewing non sense in the game thread that's who.
Who are you talking about? Because It better not be me.

Look, I called out J. Williams, because he's a POS dirty player. Like that MSU FB center that stomped on that dude. But not one time have I ever said anything racist.

I thought you were done replying to me? I guess since you keep replying to me means I must be speaking some truth about you. Hit a nerve did I? I see your true colors shining thru junk

I thought you were done replying to me? I guess since you keep replying to me means I must be speaking some truth about you. Hit a nerve did I? I see your true colors shining thru junk
You haven't hit a nerve. Trust me. I think you are a complete troll and bring nothing. No chance i'm going to get into real dialogue with you. I'll give you the last word now. Enjoy it little fella.

ADVERTISEMENT