ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Morning Football & A Little Career Update...

HogSkin

Prospect
Jan 8, 2004
Hey guys, you might remember a post I put up last month about the AFCA Convention.

2015 AFCA Convention

Several people asked for me to post more, so I wanted to give you a short update on my new coaching job and also give a shameless promotion for anyone who wants to watch some football live tomorrow morning.

I will be leaving my job as OC at North Dakota State College of Science to join Coach Hal Mumme's staff at Belhaven University in Jackson, MS. I have been running the no-huddle, air raid system for eight years now. It's a dream come true getting the opportunity to work for Coach Mumme and becoming a branch in his coaching tree that has literally spread throughout the BCS level. Here is a great article ESPN did on him this past season.

Why Nick Saban and college football are afraid of Hal Mumme

I'm currently the head coach of the Lazio Marines in Rome, Italy. Tomorrow we kick off our 2015 season in Naples. The Italian rules are quite strict regarding American players, as you're only allowed one on the field at a time as of this year. We have signed former Rutgers QB Chas Dodd and Tennessee DL Corey Miller (was the SEC & National player of the week in 2013 with 4.5 sacks against Kentucky). Napoli is coached by NFL veteran WR Tony Simmons, who is the 2nd all-time leading receiver at Wisconsin. They have a D2 QB and a LB from D1-AA South Carolina State. Kickoff is at 7:30 a.m. central time. You can catch the game at the link below. We will be in white jerseys and slinging the ball all over the place.

Lazio Marines @ Napoli Briganti

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News