ADVERTISEMENT

Tebow

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would not like Tim Tebow. You don't have to be a christian to like someone who is a christian. He does not push his beliefs on people, I just never have understood all of the Tebow hate.

Reactions: HawgWild79
For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would not like Tim Tebow. You don't have to be a christian to like someone who is a christian. He does not push his beliefs on people, I just never have understood all of the Tebow hate.
I'm the farthest thing from a Christian and I absolutely love the guy. I love people who are passionate about things, whether it's Sports, religion, politics or whatever. Life is too short not to at least attempt to chase your dreams and do the things you really love to do. I also have a healthy amount of respect for people like Tebow and LeBron that aren't in the media for doing bad things they're media Darlings because they're exceptional human beings and exceptional athletes. Tebow just gets it.

Reactions: DieHardHawg8
I don't believe he will ever make it to the majors but it would be cool if he did.

Also, he is hitting like .265 on the year. In A+ he has done well the first 50ish at bats but that babip is really high suggesting his average will fall.

White, part of a cult, say's all the right things, has a small penis. Meh... sounds like a normal guy that white dads would like their daughters to bring home

Last edited:
Not sure why anyone wouldn't like Tebow as a person, dudes a good human being.

Agreed. I just know that many don't like for whatever reason. For me, when he was at Florida I couldn't stand him because he was good and always played well against LSU, but that was the fan in me.

Never disliked him as a person and become a huge fan the day left Florida!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT