ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for being Courageous

Arkrazor825

Prospect
Jan 22, 2012
meme.jpg

I would like to take a moment to thank the individuals who have shown true courage. With all my heart I thank you

Haha, nobody thinks Jenner is more courageous than that guy. I hate all of the faux-outrage. It's an awards show, it's 100% based on what gets ratings. The fact that you are talking about it tells me that they made the right decision.

Reactions: Lolly Hog
Haha, nobody thinks Jenner is more courageous than that guy. I hate all of the faux-outrage. It's an awards show, it's 100% based on what gets ratings. The fact that you are talking about it tells me that they made the right decision.

I can assure you this is not "faux-outrage" but your response tells me all I need to know. Thank you for the indepth and insightful response on the status of current day culture in America

Reactions: Texashog0605
I can assure you this is not "faux-outrage" but your response tells me all I need to know. Thank you for the indepth and insightful response on the status of current day culture in America
I wasn't saying yours was faux-outrage, but get mad if you must. You're just misunderstanding the point of the award.

I wasn't saying yours was faux-outrage, but get mad if you must. You're just misunderstanding the point of the award.

Thank you for you're insightful and in depth prospective on current American culture. I hope you have happy and delightful life accepting this mindset that has become acceptable for "just for ratings" culture in the US. I encourage people to stand up against this ridiculous stance on "courage" and help prevent the further degradation of courage, hero and american values. The thought processs of "oh well you have bought in for ratings" is just crazy to me but I guess I'm old school. I wish no harm to anyone but I cer understand the difference between choice of decision and courage

Reactions: RangerHog
Thank you for you're insightful and in depth prospective on current American culture. I hope you have happy and delightful life accepting this mindset that has become acceptable for "just for ratings" culture in the US. I encourage people to stand up against this ridiculous stance on "courage" and help prevent the further degradation of courage, hero and american values. The thought processs of "oh well you have bought in for ratings" is just crazy to me but I guess I'm old school. I wish no harm to anyone but I cer understand the difference between choice of decision and courage

Jenner could get his pet sheep a sex change so they could marry and baber and his little group would applaud it as a brave decision on his part. Our country(and world) are in a sad state and a huge throng of enlightened idiots are thrilled at the progress being made.

Take your family to a 3rd world country and live in danger and poverty in order to feed, clothe, educate, and minister to the poor in the name of Christ and you are a closed minded bigot to liberals. Use your poop chute as an amusement park and you are a hero. Yeah, we have a mess.

LMAO!!! gbbaber let me know when you're gonna get that group together for the gender confused sheep marriage party. I'm sooooo in.

LMAO!!! gbbaber let me know when you're gonna get that group together for the gender confused sheep marriage party. I'm sooooo in.

And thank you for your incredible courage. I so wish the government would start giving political correctness awards to recognize the enlightened for their immense contributions in victimizing America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT