ADVERTISEMENT

The Basketball team

hawgin

Letterman
Aug 15, 2003
I have a hard time thinking they will make it to the Big Dance. I was optimistic earlier after the road win at Georgia, but that has changed with the home loss. Wish they could just be just than middle of the pack. Arkansas has had all types of style and coaches here recently, just wish they could get someone to get them over the hump.

After watching the Lady Razorbacks blow away Mizzou maybe they should have the ladies come to practice and teach the men how to shoot.

You Never know, but I will not count out our girls HC from one day becoming the men's coach? It is a very long way from that situation but he could be a viable option if things stay the same for another couple off years. i want MA to succeed. Go hogs!

I was actually thinking the first stretch of the SEC games would be rough. Tenn is not really the slouch everyone thought they were going to be this year, and Ole Miss hey give it to them they came ready to play our boys weren't. SEC basketball is on the rise, and its just going to get tougher as the year goes on. Dont count the Hogs out just yet its a long season and many more games to play. Hogs will make it to the Dance not sure how far they will get but they will get there.

I'm not sure they belong in the dance until they can once and for all get that losing on the road monkey off their back, after all, every game in the tourney is a road game, even if it is for both teams it's still not a home game.

I hope they stay out of the top 25. This team can't handle being ranked. Arkansas gets ranked, Arkansas falls apart.

A team that can't hit jump shots, misses lay ups, and gives teams wide open shots will not be ranked

Two back to back 90+ scores at home by opponents. What's up Mike? Opponents were suppose to cool down in the second quarter and get tired. Seems like they are thriving in away conditions. wow!! This was suppose to be a defensive team. Back to the basics in the practice. Slow down a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT