ADVERTISEMENT

The Bible talks a lot about worry and all the time

A

anon_j0hjgb7us6s1a

wasted on worrying about things that never even come about.

I think the day Randy Shannon does leave the UofA for another job...it will actually be a relief for many because they have been in a constant state of worry since the day he was hired.....that he might leave. :)

If he ever does leave I will thank him for his service and get excited to see if we could get somebody equal or better to replace him

lol-wut.png

I'm surprised Mr.Razorback hasn't spewed any venom itt. He usually shows up to let everyone know that anything to do with God, or the Bible, has no place here.

Originally posted by Treeclimber2:
I'm surprised Mr.Razorback hasn't spewed any venom itt. He usually shows up to let everyone know that anything to do with God, or the Bible, has no place here.
I prefer Old Mother Goose over the bible.

Originally posted by wps88 2.0:

Someone of your childish intellect would.

The thread would be far more appropriate if RANDY SHANNON were a part of the subject line.

The owner of this board is the one who has said it has no place here ... because he is smart enough to know that it just stirs up a bunch of back and forth venomous posts that makes us dislike our fellow Hog fans.

Trey is god (little g) on this forum and we should do what he says.

Originally posted by titanhawg:

Haha I'm in my mid-20's. Be nice.

Originally posted by YoHogbo:
The owner of this board is the one who has said it has no place here ... because he is smart enough to know that it just stirs up a bunch of back and forth venomous posts that makes us dislike our fellow Hog fans.

Trey is god (little g) on this forum and we should do what he says.

Smart enough to know, definitely doesn't apply. A true stickler for the rules wouldn't attempt to flame the board everyday of the week.

Smart enough to know, definitely doesn't apply. A true stickler for the rules wouldn't attempt to flame the board everyday of the week.
If you read my post again you will see I that I was calling Trey smart, definitely not Mr. Razorback.

Unfortunately there is also a 2nd poster that uses the name MR RAZORBACK (all caps) that seems to be pretty cool so I hope he doesn't think we're talking about him. Hopefully one of the 2 will change their name to help avoid the confusion.

So much for your strong stance on leaving god out of post Titan. Seems a bit hypocritical or maybe its a double standard that specific individuals are ok with as long as it follows "their" line of thinking. Your stance on the subject is a laughable.

If there is a rule I fully expect all believers and non-believers to follow them. Especially when its regarding a specific religion that these individuals may feel somehow that they are entitled.

There should be no special set of rules for a specific religion or non-religion. It is a bit disappointing that this post has fallen under the special rule.

Obsessed

sick folks. The Bible has a lot of wise sayings even if you don't believe anything about the God mentioned in it.

You can teach the Bible in school as long as you don't talk about beliefs

So many people have posted about Shannon leaving ever since he got here......that was the point now that Florida has come after him..

sick folks to twist the post

Originally posted by WMFC:
roll.r191677.gif
that's funny wade

I agree with the others who think religion doesn't belong in these threads. Doesn't mean I don't believe in God or that I'm a bad person. Religion and politics used to be no no's in conversations. Then social networking came along and both are constantly used to fit people's agendas. It's just a bunch of people trying to convince others that their point of view is the right one instead of respecting others as individuals. Kind of brings the ugly out in people.

This isn't toward you ohlordy- I don't think you get ugly. You're just the one who started the thread.

Originally posted by Mrs.Whiskey:

roll.r191677.gif
that's funny wade

I agree with the others who think religion doesn't belong in these threads. Doesn't mean I don't believe in God or that I'm a bad person. Religion and politics used to be no no's in conversations. Then social networking came along and both are constantly used to fit people's agendas. It's just a bunch of people trying to convince others that their point of view is the right one instead of respecting others as individuals. Kind of brings the ugly out in people.

This isn't toward you ohlordy- I don't think you get ugly. You're just the one who started the thread.
Same here. Who people worship is none of my business and I normally would even open this thread but it was brought to my attention I was being called out ITT so I opened it. I am not going to say anything negative or bash, just say that there is no need for a religious post, everyone knows it's asking for problems.

Oh, you poor thing. Always being victimized and called out on message boards.

Oh, you poor thing. Always being victimized and called out on message boards.
5 out of your last 7 posts are about me. The last one before you went to sleep and the first one this morning. I think you are a bit obsessed.

Originally posted by SOPA:

So much for your strong stance on leaving god out of post Titan. Seems a bit hypocritical or maybe its a double standard that specific individuals are ok with as long as it follows "their" line of thinking. Your stance on the subject is a laughable.

If there is a rule I fully expect all believers and non-believers to follow them. Especially when its regarding a specific religion that these individuals may feel somehow that they are entitled.

There should be no special set of rules for a specific religion or non-religion. It is a bit disappointing that this post has fallen under the special rule.
Actually...your stance on the subject is laughable.

First of all...I don't start posts about God. I think it was foolish for Ohlordy to start the thread. I believe starting threads about God will do nothing but bring out the anti-Christian crowd, such as yourself.

However...I will always say something to those of you who take your time to bash God and those who believe God is real. You don't have to believe. That's your prerogative. You have every right to believe that way. But to mock and belittle what is the most important aspect of many people's lives is just wrong.

I could understand if someone said, "SOPA...God is gonna destroy you"...or "God hates SOPA"...or some other personal attack. That would give you and others cause to be nasty back. But someone posting something they believe that's not in any way about you and then taking your personal hate of God and those who believe in Him and making sure you belittle every single soul who believes in God by posting something about "fairy tales" is just demeaning. There's no cause for it other than flaming.

You will never change my mind with your attacks...even your attack today. I wasn't the one who started the thread about Christians the other day (you)...nor did I start the attack today (WPS88).

I didn't take anything out of the OP that made me think this was a religious post....but some sure as hell are trying to turn it into one. Using the word "bible" doesn't automatically make it a religious thread. Sheesh...

And I've noticed a SLIGHT improvement in your attitude for the last few days. Maybe the constant hounding is working.

Originally posted by SOPA:

Actually...your stance on the subject is laughable.

First of all...I don't start posts about God. I think it was foolish for Ohlordy to start the thread. I believe starting threads about God will do nothing but bring out the anti-Christian crowd, such as yourself.

However...I will always say something to those of you who take your time to bash God and those who believe God is real. You don't have to believe. That's your prerogative. You have every right to believe that way. But to mock and belittle what is the most important aspect of many people's lives is just wrong.

I could understand if someone said, "SOPA...God is gonna destroy you"...or "God hates SOPA"...or some other personal attack. That would give you and others cause to be nasty back. But someone posting something they believe that's not in any way about you and then taking your personal hate of God and those who believe in Him and making sure you belittle every single soul who believes in God by posting something about "fairy tales" is just demeaning. There's no cause for it other than flaming.

You will never change my mind with your attacks...even your attack today. I wasn't the one who started the thread about Christians the other day (you)...nor did I start the attack today (WPS88).
You are either delusional or simply an idiot. You took this and created your own story line lol.

1. Where and when have i ever bashed anyone's god?
2. It would be silly for someone who is a non-believer to have "personal hate toward god" if they dont believe it exist in the first place lol duh!
3. Change my mind on attacks? who and what did i attack?
Seems as though you are very sensitive and defensive on the subject, however, you created all of it on your own.

You created your own thoughts in your mind and made up this entire sceinory which didn't exsist

The only point i made was that you requested that i personally not use the word "christian" in a post when telling a story, however, when someone else does and it fits into your little approval world it becomes "ok".

All the other gibberish within your context doesn't exist except in your own little small mind. No one's god was ever attacked or bashed. You came up with all of that on your own

Originally posted by c4life72404:
I didn't take anything out of the OP that made me think this was a religious post....but some sure as hell are trying to turn it into one. Using the word "bible" doesn't automatically make it a religious thread. Sheesh...
Its refferrinng to a specific religion and paraphrasing what is in the book lol. Sheesh...

ec
Maybe we should do a fundraising drive to get Ohlordy the help he needs?. Some older guys would be far better off in a home type situation with doctors and nurses looking out for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT