ADVERTISEMENT

This is the "END" of

Well it is definitely biblical. Soon we will being the son of god coming in the clouds to take his children home.

Alright dude help me out a little here. Is there anything specific that has you worried this Sunday morning? If so, I guess I missed it.

Hogs winning 5 straight in the SEC?
confused0024.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Hawgageddon:
Nothing specific... Just watching tv and realizing that this country is completely lost
Keep watching Fox News/MSNBC and remain a frightened little sheep. You are much easier to manipulate this way.

Nothing specific... Just watching tv and realizing that this country is completely lost
Keep watching Fox News/MSNBC and remain a frightened little sheep. You are much easier to manipulate this way.

Couldn't agree with you more!

Until the people take back this country, this is the best it'll get... and it ain't very good.

Originally posted by President_Camacho:

Yep.

Oally posted by Hogaholic737:

Couldn't agree with you more!
I actually watch a little of both to see jus how messed up both sides are. They are part of what is killing (and yes I mean killing) our country. The polarity between our bipartisan model is destroying the freedoms listed in our constitution. The persuit of happiness is quickly becoming the sole ownership of the government for a vast % of our population which in turn is becoming the burden of free citizens and the free market. Taxation has stunted our economy, slowed job growth, and weakened the fabric of our nation which hurts our economy further. Again both parties have helped this process and allow the higher standard that our nation once held to dissolve into history. Im no sheep but I watch closely those who are currently destroying our nation for their own profit and agendas.

This says it all IMO.....
1392253364863_zps3614bbcc.jpg

Be optimistic.

It takes a while for a country as big and
complex as ours to go totally down the tube.

To tell the truth i don't watch much news..... I'm basing this on tv shows that are allowed to the public that would have never been allowed in the past. Let me ask you a few questions? Why was these a gay couple on a kids show like Good Luck Charlie? Why were there gay marriages on the Award Show? Why is there a show coming about Americans with the communist sign in the Word Americans? Because we as people are so gull able... All you have to do is to make this the norm put it in our face enough then we start to accept it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT