ADVERTISEMENT

too bad everyone was right in their picks..

Porknoxville

Letterman
Oct 31, 2005
...as every expert had UNC controlling and winning. Ma and the team has a pretty good ways to go to get to a sweet 16 and a very very long ways to go to make a final 4. This season was good but I really felt when MA was hired that last year would have ended this way and that this year's team would have been a solid to 8 team and make a strong run to the final 4. Jmo. go hogs!

Arkansas does not have enough consistent players to make a run like that. They were good enough to be top 25 mainly with 2 players and a few that show up every now and then. The HOGS turned the corner this year and will need a couple more players that can bring it every game. To move up the ladder, they need more basketball players that can put the ball in the basket.

I have seen MA dip more with less at his 2 previous schools.that is what bothers me.no question in my mind we are behind where we should bee given what he has done in the past and what other coaches have achieved in a4 year period at a school with some basketball history. I inn no way would want a change, I am only bothered by the slower progress. Go hogs

I agree the team is a year behind where I thought they would be. i think Arkansas has missed on some of the players. Not sure if they aren't progressing fast enough or their HS play doesn't translate to the college game. But the team is moving up and only a couple players away from elite status.

ADVERTISEMENT