ADVERTISEMENT

took down a 13 point this morning

361-7291287602222.jpg

My grandfather used to tell stories of when deer hunting was actually cool. Sounded interesting then. Now? Meh...

Reactions: gbbaber
My grandfather used to tell stories of when deer hunting was actually cool. Sounded interesting then. Now? Meh...
Nowadays the only way I get anything out of hunting deer is garbed in a full ghillie suit, stealth attacking style. The natives say, if you kill a deer only with your blade that the steam rising from the wound is actually the deer's soul escaping it's body.

Nowadays the only way I get anything out of hunting deer is garbed in a full ghillie suit, stealth attacking style. The natives say, if you kill a deer only with your blade that the steam rising from the wound is actually the deer's soul escaping it's body.
Yeah it's comical how people get so much enjoyment out of shooting an animal from 300 yards away like it's difficult to do or something.

I've never understood why the guys that don't hunt always have to get involved in the threads about it. I don't post in the threads that are about doing coke and having gay sex, but that's just me I guess.

thats what im saying. select few have what it takes to gun the whitetail. others clearly dont have the motivation or stamina to keep up with us young bucks. @Mr.Razorback you soft. dont have what it takes to gun the wild game. Make sure not to forget the hamburger meat your wife asked you to grab from the walmart!!

thats what im saying. select few have what it takes to gun the whitetail. others clearly dont have the motivation or stamina to keep up with us young bucks. @Mr.Razorback you soft. dont have what it takes to gun the wild game. Make sure not to forget the hamburger meat your wife asked you to grab from the walmart!!
Yeah, I have killed 5 of those elusive creatures with vehicles in the past 5 years. It doesn't impress me.

Reactions: gbbaber
Killed this deer a couple of nights ago. Didn't know they got this big.

new-mexico-rifle-elk-hunting.jpg
Nice!

Gotta ask though, if that gun is aimed at you Ima kick ur @ss. Saw 2 people on FB do that and it pisses me off.

I do know that elk is massive so my hind sight could be off...

I've never understood why the guys that don't hunt always have to get involved in the threads about it. I don't post in the threads that are about doing coke and having gay sex, but that's just me I guess.
We're talking about deer hunting and you talk about gay sex and Cocaine. We see where your mind is at, but can you at least keep it on topic?

Reactions: geoffhog
Irar94. Do you have a picture of buck? 300yds with 308. A lot better than I can do. Anything over a hundred and if they are moving I pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT