ADVERTISEMENT

Trey

minnesotahog

All-American
May 15, 2008
What's your deal, why you keep deleting my post? Why you making this personal? You wouldn't even be a man and respond to my email. I know you'll delete this before you respond to it.

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

The person that's mad is the one deleting my post. I think it's OK to ask what rules are being broke to justify deleted post. No response lets me know it's personal. Kind of childish in my book.

I'm guessing it is because many of your post look like your just trolling. May be something else but that's what I assume when you post
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Mike, You're a non-factor. You must think highly of yourself to respond as if I cared if you miss me or not.

Originally posted by jpenrod86:
I'm guessing it is because many of your post look like your just trolling. May be something else but that's what I assume when you post
People now call TROLLING anything they don't agree with. I started a post that was almost identical to Charlie's that was deleted but his wasn't. Emailed about it but no response. I went about this the right way. Like instructed to.

Originally posted by minnesotahog:

People now call TROLLING anything they don't agree with. I started a post that was almost identical to Charlie's that was deleted but his wasn't. Emailed about it but no response. I went about this the right way. Like instructed to.
Maybe take it as a sign to remove your hand from the mouse, back your chair up, and walk outside.
3qiyaz.jpg

Originally posted by harrell1441:
How do you know Trey has even seen the email or even the one deleting it?
Cause I asked him for his email and showed him my email. If he didn't delete it then a simple "I didn't delete it" would have been sufficient. I don't think I'm asking for to much.

"I know I'm not well liked, and that's fine."
Dan Skipper...

Originally posted by Penthouse65:

Maybe take it as a sign to remove your hand from the mouse, back your chair up, and walk outside.
ec
If I have broken rules, fine, I agree. But I haven't. The same people that depend on freedom of speech are the ones that want to take it away if they don't like you. Evan if you haven't broken the rules. Like it or not, I create discussion. To the point where some say they don't like me. I love that. Means I'm doing my job and not being the status quo, so people will like them. I don't pay money to be liked.

ec
If I have broken rules, fine, I agree. But I haven't. The same people that depend on freedom of speech are the ones that want to take it away if they don't like you. Evan if you haven't broken the rules. Like it or not, I create discussion. To the point where some say they don't like me. I love that. Means I'm doing my job and not being the status quo, so people will like them. I don't pay money to be liked.
This is a private message board, meaning freedom of speech doesn't exist. You call Allen Mr. 0-16, you talk about beating up women, you generally agitate. Creating discussion through taking absurd stances is certainly one way to operate, but you're going to make enemies and if you create a reputation as someone who can't play nice Trey and Danny probably won't have a lot of sympathy for you.

With that said I've always kind of liked you for some reason so good luck man.

"The question is who will be their qb? I hate it for them if it's Mr 0-16"

We see you trolling
So now, In your book, telling the truth is trolling? OK, Mr 16-0. Isthat better?

Originally posted by gbbaber:

ec
This is a private message board, meaning freedom of speech doesn't exist. You call Allen Mr. 0-16, you talk about beating up women, you generally agitate. Creating discussion through taking absurd stances is certainly one way to operate, but you're going to make enemies and if you create a reputation as someone who can't play nice Trey and Danny probably won't have a lot of sympathy for you.

With that said I've always kind of liked you for some reason so good luck man.
You clearly glossed over the "if I broke rules" section to try and sell your agenda. Won't work. You lose credibility right there. And beat a woman is something I've never done. Again, agenda driven. Define assured stance? Would that be pointing out that BA can't play and chunky is bad cause the majority agrees with me?

And I'm not wired to kiss anyone's ass. Sorry, not going to happen. The only thing I've done to trey is disagree. If I can't be honest and say BA wouldn't start for 9 other SEC schools then throw a tantrum. I'm not a robot, get over it.

And no, I'm not trying to pick a fight. All I wanted was an answer but apparently since I'm not a yes man I don't deserve one
This post was edited on 11/7 10:23 AM by minnesotahog
This post was edited on 11/7 10:27 AM by minnesotahog

Agree with Hendo. PLEASE do NOT delete. I keep hitting reload every couple of minutes. This has potential to be one for the archive.

Mike, You're a non-factor. You must think highly of yourself to respond as if I cared if you miss me or not.
listen- you can talk trash to Trey all you want as he has clearly been proven to be the Anti-Christ and the reason for everything bad about Razorback football, and life in general I might add…. but do Not talk trash to mikedemone! those are fighting words mister!

Originally posted by Mrs.Whiskey:

listen- you can talk trash to Trey all you want as he has clearly been proven to be the Anti-Christ and the reason for everything bad about Razorback football, and life in general I might add…. but do Not talk trash to mikedemone! those are fighting words mister!
I'm sorry misses, won't happen again. Mike, say you're sorry!!

And I have nothing against Trey. I don't even know him. I like this site. I just know when I'm being singled out for not being status quo. I remember the days of Otis being rude and now I see it happening to me. I just can't bite my tongue and say "yes sir" like most on here.

I deleted your post because you brought politics to the board.....rule violation...you want to interject politics into a post......take it to the Grim Bottom.....that is the forum for such topics.

That, adding in your propensity for trolling, made it a no-brainer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT