ADVERTISEMENT

What does higher taxes mean?

HookdOnASquealin

Letterman
Aug 28, 2002
Here's a real life example. I just got done with a meeting with my financial advisor/business consultant and he let me know that if collections stay like they have for the past year then next year I will owe an additional $15,000 in taxes due to Obamacare, etc.. My first response was, "Well, I guess I'll be raising my prices to cover the cost". He laughed and said, "Yep, that's what all of my clients have been saying". Keep in mind the $15,000 extra is only in taxes and doesn't include the huge hike in healthcare premiums that I pay for my employees.

The dems know this good and well (if not then they are idiots, period) but they continue to push tax increases on businesses in order to create class warfare so they can portray the majority as victims so that they can get reelected. So I'm gonna increase my prices substantially, pay the $15,000 in tax increases, pocket the excess and my costumers are gonna have less money for themselves. So the libs' policies simply make the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...just what they want!

It's the same mentality of increasing minimum wages. On the surface it looks like the poor will benefit, but in reality it drives up the cost of goods, reduces employer's incentive to hire more employees, and basically inflates the prices of everything. Net affect on the poor is zero or less.

Whatever the cutoff is going to be for the minimum number of employees required to enter the mandatory obamacare mess, small business owners will know where it is and be very careful to not go over it. They would be insane to do it any other way as that one small step would be crippling. Great way to discourage small business growth and job creation. Absolutely moronic.

Whether he is an evil man with evil intentions or simply an idiot that has risen beyond his abilities, Obama is making messes that may never be cleaned up.
This post was edited on 11/15 5:41 PM by rzrbk7777

I actually think that they are but the only big picture that they care about is getting reelected even if it means destroying the country. I really hope that is the case because it is hard for me to believe that they are really that stupid. I just think they are greedier than any "evil capitalist" ever thought of being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT