ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Fitton
5 minutes ago ·
@ TomFitton

BANNED: Without any warning I have been suspended for at least 7 days from Twitter for posting: " #Hydroxychloroquine is a safe drug." I have posted this exact tweet repeatedly (once or twice a week) and, in September, Twitter specifically found that it was not in violation of its rules. Nevertheless, they locked my account without warning and told me that even if I took the now supposedly offending post down I would be locked out for 7 days. I have "appealed" but we all know, given this background, that this is not about HCQ, it is about finding a pretext to silence another leading conservative voice.

• Angry
Reactions: Loggerhead55
4 minutes ago Dan Bongino posted
Not that you need to be convinced about how full of shit Google and Apple are about “moderation” but, while death threats against Trump supporters and others run wild on Twitter, Twitter’s app is not

• Angry
VWhdY61ErsiFyoCpdX9pU8shEacuZLcM

Jovan has a process where he can review millions of ballots in a day and he can determine if the ballots are legit (see article embedded above). By performing this review on the results across the nation he can provide Americans an audited unbiased machine driven result of the 2020 election and a process that will eliminate these questions in the future.

Pulitzer reached out to Hannity’s team and finally received a response from a producer. He shares this shocking story that occurred next. During their discussion Hannity’s producer said that there was no sense sharing this with Hannity. She said,
Hannity won’t get this. Hannity’s too dumb to get this.”

Listen to telephone interview...

“We’re a country founded on a piece of paper. We can now be a country undone by a piece of paper.” Javon Hutton Pulitizer

Last edited:
Dinesh D’Souza
8 minutes ago ·
@ DineshDSouza

It’s heartbreaking to recall that Republicans in the House and Senate could have repealed Section 230 and stopped tech censorship before it became a monster. They didn’t do it, and now it is unleashed in full force against us

LLinWood
4 minutes ago ·
@ linwood

Good morning!

Does the day seem surreal to you? Do you feel the revelation of truth occurring? Does it confuse you as you struggle to ascertain truth from lies? Are you impatient in wanting answers? Do you know who you can trust?

Do you have an intense desire to see justice done?

Change is difficult, painful, & demanding. The greater the change, the greater are all of those emotions.

Our country and our world are undergoing changes. Big changes.

So stay steady at the helm as you navigate through turbulent waters. It will be worth it when you get to the other side.

I believe America’s best days lie ahead for all of us. Keep the faith. Trust God.

Dan Bongino
7 minutes ago ·
@ Dbongino

The Hunter Biden stuff about to come out is going to deeply disturb and shake you. Even more so than the troubling information which emerged a few months ago. Get ready, it’s ugly.

Arkansans can watch...

Sharyl Attkisson
1 hour ago ·
@ SharylAttkisson

For now, we (Sinclair) own some CBS ABC NBC & they air my nonpartisan Sun. program @fullmeasurenews . I'm starting a new feature called The Censored (also on my website ). My investigation Sun. looks at Big Tech censors, Google whistleblower & $ behind it.

Sinclair, the largest owner of television stations in the U.S., owns KATV, Channel 7, in Little Rock. It also has plans, pending federal approval, to acquire KFSM-5 in Fort Smith and KXNW-34 in Eureka Springs, as well as WREG, a Memphis station with Arkansascoverage*.Apr 2, 2018

"The four-year coup, the four-year effort to get the election results of 2016 overturned, there are all kinds of people who broke the law, all kinds of people who are quaking in their boots," he added. "They’re worried silly that Trump is gonna unleash some of these classified documents."

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT