2020 Election Results Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemarsh

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2006
Lake Ouachita

My previous posts on this subject are on the later pages here...

Last edited:
Reactions: minnesotahog
IS IT??
giphy.gif

OR IS IT??
giphy.gif

OR IS IT??
giphy.gif

Until they profess in court under oath to “evidence” or submit some proof this is a nothing burger. The opportunity to make such statements have been offered by judges in several of these cases and the trump lawyers have refused to claim or offer evidence of fraud. I’m pretty sure that they could be disbarred for perjury. Storytelling articles and tweets mean nothing. Show proof or stfu.

Reactions: bentonjd55
Until they profess in court under oath to “evidence” or submit some proof this is a nothing burger. The opportunity to make such statements have been offered by judges in several of these cases and the trump lawyers have refused to claim or offer evidence of fraud. I’m pretty sure that they could be disbarred for perjury. Storytelling articles and tweets mean nothing. Show proof or stfu.

I'm not a Trumper Pumper. I'm in it for finding out the truth. Main stream media and Big Tech are hiding or down playing most of the lawsuits against the 2020 election results.

There's plenty of bad guys against Trump to pull off a voting fraud. China, Iran, North Korea, Deep State, Big Tech, and many others. Agree that court rulings will decide.

What’s your take on Homeland Security statement about this being the most secure election ever 1. And 2 the 1 and 34 record of the suits in the court?

What’s your take on Homeland Security statement about this being the most secure election ever 1. And 2 the 1 and 34 record of the suits in the court?

1. I think Chris Krebs statement was a "cover your ass" statement. Krebs may or may not have known about the alleged cheating. Only Krebs knows. What else could he say? It's the most crooked election ever? With Trump thinking different . He's fired either way.

2. The faster lower courts dismiss lawsuits, the faster it moves to SCOTUS . Time is running out . We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

5 days ago...

“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the US Supreme Court. Although we fully disagree with this opinion, we’re thankful to the Obama-appointed judge for making this anticipated decision quickly, rather than simply trying to run out the clock,” Rudy Giuliani, Attorney to Trump and Jenna Ellis, Senior Legal Advisor to Trump 2020 Campaign wrote.

First is a summary at the end of the link below from...

William A. Jacobson. He is a Clinical Professor of Law and Director of the Securities Law Clinic at Cornell Law School.

"I’ve now had a chance to read through the entire Georgia complaint. The allegations demonstrate an unreliable election took place in which numerous safeguards were removed and/or ignored and/or violated through open connivance and deception.

What is lacking is the who/what/when/where that would show (1) a clearly identifiable group of ballots for Biden that were unlawfully counted, or for Trump that were not counted, as opposed to some unspecified number anecdotally demonstrated through affidavits, and (2) the software actually was manipulated in this instance, as opposed to being vulnerable to manipulation. That is not something Powell could know without an inspection of the computer systems, though there is circumstantial evidence of anomolies.

In a normal case, this pleading would be enough to get into the discovery phase, at which point documents and systems could be inspected, and more testimony taken. The problem here is that we have a short deadline until the electoral college process kicks in, and there’s not enough time. This election may have been stolen, but it was stolen months ago when Democrats weakened the type of control mechanisms that would give certainty, and on election night and thereafter when Democrats concealed what they were doing from Republican view.

Democrats had zero evidence that the 2016 election was stolen by the Russians, but kept up the claim of illegitimacy against Trump for 4 years. This time there is a lot of evidence that the 2020 election was suspect, but likely not enough evidence to get a court to throw the whole thing out and to reject certification.

This allegation in paragraph 121 appears correct in its description of the unreliability of the election, but it is unlikely that the request for relief it seeks will be granted:

While the bedrock of American elections has been transparency, almost every crucial aspect of Georgia’s November 3, 2020, General Election was shrouded in secrecy, rife with “errors,” and permeated with anomalies so egregious as to render the results incapable of certification.

The other thing worth noting is that much of the mockery of Powell has been undeserved. She has evidence, a lot of evidence, that this was a severely problematic election. If she had months or years to pursue this through the normal litigation methods, maybe she would prove that what was possible actually happened. Her biggest enemy at this point is the calendar."

Last two things then, if the “plot” was concocted by the Dems why’d they pass legislation in the house to protect the election that Mitch McConnell never brought to the senate? Also, how can you consider Rudy Giuliani a reliable source for anything? I believe you are dependent on and trusting bogus sources. I don’t find them credible. I remain open to evidence if any exists.

Last two things then, if the “plot” was concocted by the Dems why’d they pass legislation in the house to protect the election that Mitch McConnell never brought to the senate? Also, how can you consider Rudy Giuliani a reliable source for anything? I believe you are dependent on and trusting bogus sources. I don’t find them credible. I remain open to evidence if any exists.

I'm not sure if Dems plotted it. Many other bad actors could have like I previously posted like China, Iran, North Korea, Deep State, Big Tech, and many others. Rudy isn't signing the affidavits as shown in the actual complaints filed in the courts by Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Amistad Project.

Michigan complaint from Sidney Powell, Lin Wood. etc.

Georgia complaint from Lin Wood...

Georgia complaint from Sidney Powell...

Time is running out. 2 prong attack now.

We now know where they found enough ballots sitting around that they could use to manufacture these votes for Biden.
Democrats ensured they would be there before the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT