ADVERTISEMENT

5 ESPN 300 with the addition of Gragg

Hognitall

Letterman
Feb 11, 2003
Froholdt #99.....O'Grady #164.....Hill #208....Gragg #214.....Bell #260

They have us at #24 as a class. I also like that 4 of the 5 are staying home.

That "4 out of 5 " comment came out wrong. I should have said "the Arkansas guys are staying home". I realize Froholdt is not from here.

HOGS ranked #21 with 14 players. They have a 3.5 average. Josh Allen (class of 2014) is coming in January. He is rated 5.7 on rivals and is 4 star on another site. So that leaves 10 slots. Arkansas is doing well at home. It is time to zero in on the corners and safeties. I'm thinking 5 of them should go there. Maybe save 1 or 2 for after signing day.. CBB has a nack for finding players after February. A big WR would be nice. Rest on DL and LBs.

I agree Top

We need some big hard hitting safeties and corners. It seems like for the longest time....we have been small at those positions. Under 6 ft and not being able to match up is not going to cut it with all of these 6 ft plus receivers and TE's.

Now that JA has committed, HOGS should be around 15 in recruiting with 10 to go. There is a bump at 15 recruits. Our average says top 10 but, we don't have the body count. A couple 3 star and the rest 2 star will put the HOGS in the top 25. So now it is about where the HOGS place in the SEC. HOGS are 9th with far fewer recruits than those ranked above them. With the average they have now, I put them at 5th in the SEC. Ranking doesn't really matter but, it does show a big improvement in the quality of recruits calling the HOGS. Next year depth should no longer be a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT