ADVERTISEMENT

A few things about your team that stood out to me...

JimDandyDawg

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2001
1. I like the Spaght (sp) kid at LB. Down big in the second half he really fought hard. Made some big hits. Not sure Chubb has been hit like that in any game we've played so far. Glad he hung on to the ball on a couple.

2. Your OL is massive. As the 1st drive of the game showed, you guys can run the ball in spurts on anybody.

3. Winning is a process. You probably don't want to hear this from the team that just won, but you have to learn how to win. Georgia took their foot off the gas in the 2nd half and let it get close, but then they had the drive with over 5 minutes left to close it out. A Georgia team from the 90's wouldn't have been able to do that. Coming into our game you guys had suffered heart breaking defeats to both A&M and Bama in consecutive games. That's hard to overcome. You were due to have a game where you took a step back. It just happened to be against us. To your credit, it didn't last the whole game. It only lasted a half. That's a good sign imo.

Good luck the rest of the way! You're going to get somebody this year. Just glad it wasn't us.

Dawgs were most physical team I've seen come out & hit us in the mouth on both sides.

Your D Cord called a great game. He knew our tendencies & called perfect blitz packages. Quite frankly your coaches took ours to school.

You keep it up & you can win the SEC this year.

Mark Richt is a class act & commend the way he wasn't afraid to sit Gurley. Hogs got Chubb-Rocked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT