ADVERTISEMENT

after rewatching and listening to all the post game stuff

Scottythurmans3

Letterman
Silver Member
Jul 18, 2024
i really think this might be our best team since 95
i know the 2020-21 was really good but i think i would take this team over them because of our bigs
our backcourt is the best in the sec and maybe the country, 3 guys who can score over 20 anytime they want, they all do the little things and play great defense as well, i loved how the picked up harris full court, boogie is getting all the praise (rightfully so he was elite) but DJ was unselfish and really played hard and knocked the 3 down
billy and karter looked like fresh and you could see it but both played incredibly hard so i cant knock them to much, i think they’ll be fine especially karter
if adou can knock down 2 3 a game and do the other things this team will be unbeatable, hes one of the athletes i’ve seen, i love watching him play defense
TB and Z have got to rebound better but i liked seeing the agressive play from TB, we haven’t seen that before
Z screens really well and he’s a vital piece
this is a top 10 team and we dominated ku the whole game, would have been worse with aidoo, i love this team and it’s surreal cal is our coach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.