ADVERTISEMENT

Alan Jackson to perform at BWA

masonchoate

Publisher
Staff
Sep 1, 2021

Press release:

(FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE) “Some of the best times are had right at last call, and this is one last call that you don’t want to miss!”

With those words, Country Music Hall of FamerAlan Jackson is preparing to bring his LAST CALL: ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD TOUR to Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Ark. on Saturday, September 28. Tickets will be available in a pre-sale Tuesday, June 4 at 9 a.m. CT to University of Arkansas supporters, faculty, staff and students. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 7. To purchase tickets, visit ArkansasRazorbacks.com. University of Arkansas students, faculty and staff, Razorback Foundation members and Razorback ticket holders can expect to receive an email with information about accessing the presale opportunity on June 4.

“Fans know when they come to my shows, they’re going to hear the songs that made me who I am – the ones they love,” he says. Last Call: One More for the Road Tour – presented by Silverbelly Whiskey and promoted by Peachtree Entertainment and Doussan Music Group – will find the three-time CMA Entertainer of the Year thrilling audiences as fans relive hits like “Chattahoochee” and “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere” night-after-night.

“I’ve been touring for over 30 years – my daughters are all grown, we have one grandchild and one on the way…and I’m enjoying spending more time at home. But my fans always show up to have a good time, and I’m going to give them the best show I can for this Last Call.”

Alan’s performance comes as he continues to live with CMT (Charcot-Marie-Tooth), a chronicneuropathy condition that he first revealed in 2021. The Last Call: One More for the Road Tour serves as just that – one final chance for people to see and hear the iconic singer-songwriter perform his best-loved songs – music that’s been the soundtrack of their lives – in concert.

Tickets, tour information and fan club presale for Alan Jackson’s Last Call: One More for the Road Tour are available at alanjackson.com. VIP experiences will be offered – top-tier packages include a pre-show party presented by AJ’s Good Time Bar, the Nashville honky-tonk owned and operated by the entertainer in the heart of Music City. A dollar from every ticket sold for the Last Call: One More for the Road Tour will be donated to the CMT Research Foundation, a 501(c)(3) federal tax-exempt organization that funds research, and each dollar will be matched by a generous group of CMTRF donors.

Alan Jackson’s music and performances have gained him worldwide acclaim. In Fayetteville, he’ll continue his long-running tradition of “keepin’ it country” as he brings over 30 years of hits to the stage one final time. Raise a glass – it’sLAST CALL: ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News